Spring AP Rates Released

I would've been able to save $425 off my existing "Gift of Magic" reservation at YC (garden/woods view) if I'd rebooked the same room.

Instead...we cancelled that and booked a split stay. 2/23-2/26 at BWI, a garden cottage (at 35% off), and 2/26-3/2 at GF, outer bldg lagoon view, also at 35% off. We don't have a Disney Visa, so the extra 10% was a pretty big deal and made enough difference that for $1024 more, we could stay at our favorite room on property (the BWI cottage) for a few days and then switch over to the GF and have a pretty nice room as well. :) The price difference between the all-YC stay and the split stay we rebooked at was significantly (for us) higher under the GOM discount -- big enough that we weren't willing to book it under that rate, but felt excited about getting it at the better PH rate.

Thanks to everyone who posted that the rates were out! It is much appreciated. :)

Question...the deal doesn't show up under special deals, it says we can see passholder discounts but there are none listed. Do we have to call?

Question...the deal doesn't show up under special deals, it says we can see passholder discounts but there are none listed. Do we have to call?
It looks like you're Canadian? I never see passholder rates when my country is selected as Canada but when I switch it to US, it shows up under special offers! I was just able to rebook mine this morning using the passholder rate doing that!

Currently do not have AP, so can someone look up March 15 - 24 for either POP and POR/POFQ. Thanks in advance:)

It looks like you're Canadian? I never see passholder rates when my country is selected as Canada but when I switch it to US, it shows up under special offers! I was just able to rebook mine this morning using the passholder rate doing that!

Thanks!!! Totally worked!!

Currently do not have AP, so can someone look up March 15 - 24 for either POP and POR/POFQ. Thanks in advance:)

All rates are average per night for that week, and include 2 adults. HTH! :)

POP:
Standard -- $137.42
Standard Pool View -- $141.17
Preferred -- $145.52
Preferred Pool View -- $150.75

POFQ:
Garden -- $221.87
River -- $230.04
King bed -- $249.60

POR:
Pool View -- $226.40
Garden View, 5th Sleeper -- $231.38
King Bed -- $251.47
River View -- $252.36
Preferred Room -- $252.36
Royal Guest Room, Standard View -- $254.22
Royal Guest Room, Pool View -- $258.22
Royal Guest Room, River View -- $258.22

Sadly, my general public discount for BC over Presidents Day weekend is actually better than the AP discount, by about $100 a night. I did save about $15 on our one night ASMu pre-BC stay, and about $150 (total) on our Easter CSR reservation, so that’s better than nothing. The weekend discounts aren’t great, that’s for sure.

Would anyone be willing to check rates 2/27-3/5 for moderates? We are particularly interested in Coronado Springs. I don't have my AP yet.

Probably just standard room.

Would anyone be willing to check rates 2/27-3/5 for moderates? We are particularly interested in Coronado Springs. I don't have my AP yet.

Probably just standard room.

Standard $160
Water view $178
Preffered $208

Kings & suites are also available.

Carribean Beach has pirate rooms. POR has Royal & king room, nothing discounted at FQ. Let me know if you want rates for those.

I just went back in today and booked the Boardwalk Inn at $748.00 less than the original reservation I had booked, which included the Gift of Magic 25% off rate. So do not give up and keep looking, this was NOT there yesterday either online or with the two cast members I spoke with on the phone.

Would someone be willing to check the AP rates for the Polynesian 2/28-3/5? (We could also book shorten the stay for availability since we have a discount - ex: 2/28-3/2 or 3/3) Thank you!

Would someone be willing to check the AP rates for the Polynesian 2/28-3/5? (We could also book shorten the stay for availability since we have a discount - ex: 2/28-3/2 or 3/3) Thank you!

I am so sorry...this is the only availability I'm seeing for these date ranges... :sad1:

2/28-3/5:
Club Level, Garden View $725.12
Club Level, Theme Park View $948.96

2/28-3/2:
Club level, Lagoon view $799.20
Club Level, 1BR suite $1,350.90

2/28-3/3:
Club Level, 1BR suite $1,368

2/28-3/4:
Club Level, Garden View $748
Club Level, Theme Park View $979.60

No non-CL rooms available at all with the AP discount at this point, but keep checking back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter