Spots Available in Private HHN RIP Tour on 10/3/2019 (FULL)

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
I have spots available in my private RIP tour for HHN on Thursday, October 3. PM me if you are interested.

Did a doubletake on the date, then realized Macraven’s is the next night - Friday. Believe she still has a few spots open too.

Good luck.

I have spots available in my private RIP tour for HHN on Thursday, October 3. PM me if you are interested.
I’m interested! But I’m haven’t posted enough to send a pm! I have 4 total in my party. Curious what the price is. Thanks!!

I’m interested! But I’m haven’t posted enough to send a pm! I have 4 total in my party. Curious what the price is. Thanks!!

I can't PM you either until you reach the 10 posts. You can just go post random stuff. I think there's a test thread at the very bottom of the forums page. I can't discuss pricing on the boards, since the boards do not allow selling. I can only discuss it in a PM. Sorry

Did a doubletake on the date, then realized Macraven’s is the next night - Friday. Believe she still has a few spots open too.

Good luck.

I did a double take too when I first read this thread......thought another homie is doing a private tour same date as mine.
Then I put my reading glasses on and could see soniam's date for her tour..

I'm needing 3 more but have put no effort into a search yet.
just call me lazy this week.....

Soniam, if I hear of anyone wanting to join in to an established group for the 4th, I will send them your way,
I will help you anyway that I can.

Also for new posters, once you get to 10 posts, you are eligible to use the personal message system.
PMS is a way to talk privately to anyone that is on the disboards.

Also, I believe I read once a person hits 10 posts, they have a 24 hour wait period for their screen name to be approved do and receive texts privately.
I read one thread where a lovely person made 10 posts and was still haulted from using the pm set up.
Probably did not know there is a set wait time once you get through #10, specific time period must lapse before you an exhange chatting with another posters,

I will try to find out if that is still holding true.

Good Luck in getting more bodies in your group!

I did a double take too when I first read this thread......thought another homie is doing a private tour same date as mine.
Then I put my reading glasses on and could see soniam's date for her tour..

I'm needing 3 more but have put no effort into a search yet.
just call me lazy this week.....

Soniam, if I hear of anyone wanting to join in to an established group for the 4th, I will send them your way,
I will help you anyway that I can.

Also for new posters, once you get to 10 posts, you are eligible to use the personal message system.
PMS is a way to talk privately to anyone that is on the disboards.

Also, I believe I read once a person hits 10 posts, they have a 24 hour wait period for their screen name to be approved do and receive texts privately.
I read one thread where a lovely person made 10 posts and was still haulted from using the pm set up.
Probably did not know there is a set wait time once you get through #10, specific time period must lapse before you an exhange chatting with another posters,

I will try to find out if that is still holding true.

Good Luck in getting more bodies in your group!

I'll pass anyone along your way looking for Friday. Thanks. I'm doing a podcast meet up most of that weekend, so Thursday was the only night I could do the tour. It's my arrival day, which isn't ideal, but I am supposed to arrive at by noon.

Oh...we so loved our VIP tour last year...and wouldn't this be a great way for DH and I to celebrate our wedding anniversary (which is 10/3) as well? If only I could convince him to go and take 2 spots!

Hey Soniam!

Do you still have spots? We would need 6, but I know you can add two extra past the allotted 10.
Let me know if this is even a possibility ;)

Cheers!

Are you sure?
I called about adding peeps to a private tour and was told it was 10 maximum

Have they changed this recently?

Wierd!
When I called a couple of weeks ago they said it was the set price for up to 10 ppl and then you could add two more for additional 🤷‍♀️
I do know they changed the prices from a couple of weeks ago too 🧐 they keep changing it up!! 😖

Ended up getting a full group of 10 together, so we no longer need the spots @soniam. Best of luck, hope you fill the spots on your tour!!!🤞

Oh...we so loved our VIP tour last year...and wouldn't this be a great way for DH and I to celebrate our wedding anniversary (which is 10/3) as well? If only I could convince him to go and take 2 spots!

Tell him for your anniversary celebration, you want to do a private rip hhn tour

No flowers or dinner out but just the tour

Still hoping for a 10/10 or 10/11 Private RIP. Bump for you OP.
i ended up signing up for a public one on 10/10, but i'd still jump on a 10/11 if it showed up :)
otherwise, i'll probably be getting express, and hoping that's good enough for the friday of columbus day weekend.

Are you sure?
I called about adding peeps to a private tour and was told it was 10 maximum

Have they changed this recently?

That’s what I was told too.

Wierd!
When I called a couple of weeks ago they said it was the set price for up to 10 ppl and then you could add two more for additional 🤷‍♀️
I do know they changed the prices from a couple of weeks ago too 🧐 they keep changing it up!! 😖

Ended up getting a full group of 10 together, so we no longer need the spots @soniam. Best of luck, hope you fill the spots on your tour!!!🤞

No problem. Thanks. I don’t have room for 6 anyway, only 4. Sorry for the late reply. I’ve been at Disneyland and D23 Expo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!