Sports vs Music and why?

princess06

Earning My Ears
My son and his gf are planning a trip to Fla in March and want to go to Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs. The only values that have rooms are Sports or Music. They will only be staying two nights. Which one should they pick and why?

It doesn't really matter. They are pretty much the same IMHO. Both value resorts with food courts.

Whichever theme appeals more. The facilities are nearly identical and bus service will be similar from either.

We have stayed at both and I think they are almost identical. It's basically gigantic characters with music or with sports equipment. Rooms are almost the same, food court is almost the same, transportation is exactly the same. If you can get one cheaper, just do that. Or if they're the exact same price, I don't think it really matters.

Sports because:

1) standard (non-preferred) rooms have a slightly shorter walk to bus and food court. Music's layout is a deeper footprint with the standard rooms at the far back; and

2)when buses are shared between the All Stars, Sports is first to pick up and first to drop off.

Both points matter most at park closing when the bus stops are mobbed & after long walking days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter