~~~Spoodles For Breakfast??~~~

tinkerrn

Needing 'pixie dust'!!
I have read that Spoodles has a pretty good breakfast. Can someone tell me more about it? What do they serve? Thanks!

Spoodles was our absolutely favorite breakfast......until we went back in June and they removed our favorite item from the menu. Their breakfast pizza/flatbread was fabulous! The waitress had no idea why they no longer served it. We only had breakfast there that one morning we were sooooo
disappointed. They do have nice breakfast offerings, but without the breakfast pizza we didn't enjoy it as much.
The Yacht Club Galley is pretty good and offers a buffet as well as menu items.

We had a great breakfast at Spoodles 1/2/04. We walked right in at 9am and had the breakfast platter for two(eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, french toast) and fresh fruit sampler. Service was wonderful and the meal very good..we plan on returning on our next trip during xmas this year!
Connears

I LOVE Spoodles bfast platter.
One thing that I always do when I go there is ask them (very nicely of course) if they could switch the French Toast with the Mickey waffles... :rotfl:
Mickey waffles are my absolute favorite so I have to have them hehe...

I think it has eggs, potatotes, bacon, sausage, and french toast.
The potato's excellent. Not the hashbrown kind. Oh and bfast breads... yummy...

Anyways, you will love it... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter