Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Added our October trip below if anyone needs a sponsor on those dates we would be very happy to help

AUGUST --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR=phildenholm 20th till 23th August can sponsor up to 9 people

SEPTEMBER ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = Loopylola 10th September - 13th September. Can sponsor up to 9

OCTOBER -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR=phildenholm 21th till 25th October can sponsor up to 9 people

Is it still possible to sponsor people with the introduction of the new types of annual pass? I have a fantasy pass and will be taking 3 family members in October who will be getting an annual pass. Also is there a form I need to complete? On the DLP Guide website there is a link to an old sponsorship form? (I've never done the sponsorship thing before so any advice is greatly appreciated)

Is it still possible to sponsor people with the introduction of the new types of annual pass? I have a fantasy pass and will be taking 3 family members in October who will be getting an annual pass. Also is there a form I need to complete? On the DLP Guide website there is a link to an old sponsorship form? (I've never done the sponsorship thing before so any advice is greatly appreciated)

Yes, it's still possible to sponsor. They only give you 6 months on top now though for 3 sponsorships.

I can sponsor 3 on the following days:

Sept 19th to 22nd
Oct 3rd and 4th

SEPTEMBER ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = elmoandzoey 19th September - 22nd September

OCTOBER -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = elmoandzoey 3rd October - 4th October
SPONSOR =phildenholm 21th - 25th October can sponsor up to 9 people

NOVEMBER -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR =phildenholm 29th Nov - 2nd dec can sponsor up to 6 people

DECEMBER -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR =phildenholm 1st and 2nd Dec can sponsor up to 6 people

Last edited:

SPONSOR = elmoandzoey 19th September - 22nd September

SPONSOR = elmoandzoey 3rd October - 4th October
SPONSOR =phildenholm 21th - 25th October can sponsor up to 9 people
SPONSOR = Ross J 82 - 27th October - 4th November can sponsor up to 9 people

NOVEMBER -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR =phildenholm 29th Nov - 2nd dec can sponsor up to 6 people

DECEMBER -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR =phildenholm 1st and 2nd Dec can sponsor up to 6 people

Hello all,

How does the sponsorship work? Do we have to be there at the same time as our sponsor?
We (2 people) will be at DLP from November 27 until December 1 and need to buy 2 APs.

I remember more or less how it used to work before, but no idea how it works now (it has been more than 5 years since I went to DLP and had an AP)

Hello all,

How does the sponsorship work? Do we have to be there at the same time as our sponsor?
We (2 people) will be at DLP from November 27 until December 1 and need to buy 2 APs.

I remember more or less how it used to work before, but no idea how it works now (it has been more than 5 years since I went to DLP and had an AP)

Hi there,
Yes you need to be there with the person that will sponsor you. I will be there when you are going and would be very happy to help you. You get 10% off your annual passes. Please mail me at phildenholm@gmail.com if you would like to meet up and get sponsored. I am in the park this week too so let me know if you have any questions etc.

Regards

Phil

Hi all - we have 4 passes that we can use to sponsor people for our upcoming trips. we will be at the resort from 23rd to 27th November and again from 13th -18th Feb 2018. Happy to help sponsor so you can save 10% on any annual pass. :)

Hi, we arrive on 14th feb (3 adults and 1/child). I would like to pay one days entry. My daughter has an annual pass and arrives 15th Feb. Will she be able to sponsor us and we get 10% discount AND refund of the first day ticket? I do not want to find out on 15th that get 10% discount, but no refund (£230ish) for entry on the 14th. Thanks in advance. :stitch:

Hi all - we have 4 passes that we can use to sponsor people for our upcoming trips. we will be at the resort from 23rd to 27th November and again from 13th -18th Feb 2018. Happy to help sponsor so you can save 10% on any annual pass. :)

Hello!

I am interested in having 1 pass sponsored, we are traveling Sept 1-9 of this year. Is this still an active promotion with the new passes?

Anyone needs a sponsor in August 24th to 26th?

AUGUST ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = DerTobi75 - August 24th to 26th Up to six people

Hallo everybody,

We will be in the park on the 5,6 and morning off the 7th. Ready to sponsor up to 9 people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!