Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

adding my dates, we are in the parks from 24 Dec - 27 Dec and can sponsor up to 3...

OCTOBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPONSOR = NHDisneylover Oct 1-3
SPONSOR = chaz2210 Oct 20-23 up to 12 people
SPONSOR= ArieDLPfan October 23rd (afternoon) to October 28th, up to 12 people

NOVEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = catherine7757 - 20-25th November 2016
SPONSOR= dhidra - 20th - 22ndNovember
SPONSOR = Joyce_Belle 13,14,15 November 2016

DECEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR=disneyman2016 15th till 19th Dec can sponsor 3 people
SPONSOR= bunksmum 19 to 23 December and can sponsor up to 9 people
SPONSOR= disneyat40 24-30 December and up to 12 people
SPONSOR = netimka 24-27 December can sponsor 3 people

JANUARY---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= tinian 2nd till 8th January 2017 can sponsor 3 people

FEBRUARY----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR - bren78 17th to 21st February can sponsor up to 6 people

I've added my dates below:

NOVEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = whatsupanders - 1st of November 2016 can sponsor up to 2 people

DECEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JANUARY---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEBRUARY----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've added my dates below:

SPONSOR = whatsupanders - 1st of November 2016 can sponsor up to 2 people

SPONSOR= phildenholm 18th till 21st Dec can sponsor up to 9 people

SPONSOR= phildenholm 12th till 16st FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

Last edited:
I've updated my dates below:

SPONSOR= phildenholm 12th till 16th FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

APRIL---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= phildenholm 15th till 19th April can sponsor up to 9 people

Last edited:

1. I've updated my dates below:

SPONSOR - sarahstrawberry78 10-14th Feb. Can SPONSOR up to 6

APRIL---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= phildenholm 15th till 19th FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

Last edited:
We need a sponsor for one AP on the morning of Friday 13th Jan - very specific I know but here's hoping! Have added myself below - pls PM if you can help!

WANTED - I_Heart_MK 13th January 2017 sponsorship needed for 1 AP (in the morning!)

SPONSOR= phildenholm 15th till 19th FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

Have added my dates below.

SPONSOR - loopylola 11th - 13th Feb inclusive. Can sponsor 9.

Updated...

SPONSOR= phildenholm 12th (afternoon) till 16th FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

I have added my dates below :)

SPONSOR - Melissa91 - 9th till 11th February 2017 - can sponsor 4 people
SPONSOR= phildenholm 12th (afternoon) till 16th FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

MARCH -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= missiemouse 29th, 30th, 31st May could sponsor up to 30 people if necessary!

JUNE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = missiemouse 1st, 2nd June

Have updated my dates below.

MARCH -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= missiemouse 29th, 30th, 31st May could sponsor up to 30 people if necessary!

JUNE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = loopylola 24th June - 30th June. Can sponsor up to 9 people.

JULY -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEPTEMBER ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = Loopylola 10th September - 13th September. Can sponsor up to 9

SPONSOR= dibby5 28th, 29th 30th, 31st May can sponsor up to 3 people

SPONSOR= dibby5 1st June can sponsor up to 3 people

JULY -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEPTEMBER ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR=phildenholm 20th till 23th August can sponsor up to 9 people

Hi, thanks to all the great info I was given on here earlier in the year, we are now heading to DLP in the May half term. We will be arriving on the Sunday, probably around 6pm, and then looking to buy annual passes for the three of us on the 29th May. I don't seem able to PM anyone (probably too much of a newbie) but if anyone is willing to sponsor us, could you pm me back? And let me know what the accepted protocol is! Thank you.

SPONSOR = elena_n20 6-8 June can sponsor up to 9 people

SPONSOR=phildenholm 20th till 23th August can sponsor up to 9 people

Hi, thanks to all the great info I was given on here earlier in the year, we are now heading to DLP in the May half term. We will be arriving on the Sunday, probably around 6pm, and then looking to buy annual passes for the three of us on the 29th May. I don't seem able to PM anyone (probably too much of a newbie) but if anyone is willing to sponsor us, could you pm me back? And let me know what the accepted protocol is! Thank you.

Hi Moosie
If you are still looking to be sponsored we can sponsor three people and are arriving on the 28th for several days. Happy to meet up! Unfortunately I seem unable to pm you either.
Cherry :goodvibes

I will be at the park on Monday nite 31 July to buy an AP but not go into the park if anyone would like to sponsor me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!