Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by littlelizzie, May 5, 2006.

1. netimka

netimka DIS Veteran

adding my dates, we are in the parks from 24 Dec - 27 Dec and can sponsor up to 3...

OCTOBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SPONSOR = NHDisneylover Oct 1-3
    SPONSOR = chaz2210 Oct 20-23 up to 12 people
    SPONSOR= ArieDLPfan October 23rd (afternoon) to October 28th, up to 12 people

NOVEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = catherine7757 - 20-25th November 2016
    SPONSOR= dhidra - 20th - 22ndNovember
    SPONSOR = Joyce_Belle 13,14,15 November 2016

DECEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR=disneyman2016 15th till 19th Dec can sponsor 3 people
    SPONSOR= bunksmum 19 to 23 December and can sponsor up to 9 people
    SPONSOR= disneyat40 24-30 December and up to 12 people
    SPONSOR = netimka 24-27 December can sponsor 3 people

JANUARY---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= tinian 2nd till 8th January 2017 can sponsor 3 people

FEBRUARY----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR - bren78 17th to 21st February can sponsor up to 6 people

2. whatsupanders

whatsupanders Earning My Ears

I've added my dates below:

NOVEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = whatsupanders - 1st of November 2016 can sponsor up to 2 people

DECEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JANUARY---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEBRUARY----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. phildenholm

phildenholm Earning My Ears

I've added my dates below:

SPONSOR = whatsupanders - 1st of November 2016 can sponsor up to 2 people

SPONSOR= phildenholm 18th till 21st Dec can sponsor up to 9 people

SPONSOR= phildenholm 12th till 16st FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  5. phildenholm

I've updated my dates below:

SPONSOR= phildenholm 12th till 16th FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

APRIL---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= phildenholm 15th till 19th April can sponsor up to 9 people

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  6. Sarahstrawberry78

Sarahstrawberry78 Earning My Ears

1. I've updated my dates below:

SPONSOR - sarahstrawberry78 10-14th Feb. Can SPONSOR up to 6

APRIL---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= phildenholm 15th till 19th FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  7. I_Heart_MK

I_Heart_MK Mouseketeer

We need a sponsor for one AP on the morning of Friday 13th Jan - very specific I know but here's hoping! Have added myself below - pls PM if you can help!

WANTED - I_Heart_MK 13th January 2017 sponsorship needed for 1 AP (in the morning!)

SPONSOR= phildenholm 15th till 19th FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

8. Loopylola

Loopylola Earning My Ears

Have added my dates below.

SPONSOR - loopylola 11th - 13th Feb inclusive. Can sponsor 9.

9. phildenholm

Updated...

SPONSOR= phildenholm 12th (afternoon) till 16th FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

10. Melissa91

Melissa91 Earning My Ears

I have added my dates below :)

SPONSOR - Melissa91 - 9th till 11th February 2017 - can sponsor 4 people
    SPONSOR= phildenholm 12th (afternoon) till 16th FEB can sponsor up to 9 people

11. TomEUDIS

TomEUDIS Earning My Ears

Can sponsor up to 6 people from 24-26 January 2017.

12. missiemouse

missiemouse Mouseketeer

MARCH -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= missiemouse 29th, 30th, 31st May could sponsor up to 30 people if necessary!

JUNE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = missiemouse 1st, 2nd June

13. Loopylola

Loopylola Earning My Ears

Have updated my dates below.

MARCH -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= missiemouse 29th, 30th, 31st May could sponsor up to 30 people if necessary!

JUNE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = loopylola 24th June - 30th June. Can sponsor up to 9 people.

JULY -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEPTEMBER ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR = Loopylola 10th September - 13th September. Can sponsor up to 9

14. joyvisser

joyvisser Earning My Ears

Hi, i can sponsor 3 people from 23-25 march 2017. Please response to joy.viss@gmail.com

15. dibby5

dibby5 Earning My Ears

SPONSOR= dibby5 28th, 29th 30th, 31st May can sponsor up to 3 people

SPONSOR= dibby5 1st June can sponsor up to 3 people

JULY -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEPTEMBER ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16. phildenholm

SPONSOR=phildenholm 20th till 23th August can sponsor up to 9 people

17. Moosie3005

Moosie3005 Earning My Ears

Hi, thanks to all the great info I was given on here earlier in the year, we are now heading to DLP in the May half term. We will be arriving on the Sunday, probably around 6pm, and then looking to buy annual passes for the three of us on the 29th May. I don't seem able to PM anyone (probably too much of a newbie) but if anyone is willing to sponsor us, could you pm me back? And let me know what the accepted protocol is! Thank you.

18. elena_n2o

elena_n2o Mouseketeer

SPONSOR = elena_n20 6-8 June can sponsor up to 9 people

SPONSOR=phildenholm 20th till 23th August can sponsor up to 9 people

19. cherrymarzipan

cherrymarzipan DIS Veteran

Hi Moosie
    If you are still looking to be sponsored we can sponsor three people and are arriving on the 28th for several days. Happy to meet up! Unfortunately I seem unable to pm you either.
    Cherry :goodvibes

20. Ross J 82

Ross J 82 Mouseketeer

Hi, I can sponsor 9 people from 28th October to 4th November 2017.

Thanks

Ross

21. SWofDisorder

SWofDisorder Expatriate Fun

I will be at the park on Monday nite 31 July to buy an AP but not go into the park if anyone would like to sponsor me.