Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

mrshindig, I have sent you a PM.
Claire

If anyone else needs a sponsor to get the 10% off, send me a Pm with your address and I will post you the form. :thumbsup2 :moped:

Bumping it up for anyone who wants to be sponsored. Although I am still unable to sponsor it saved us money when we bought our tickets. I am sure others on here can sponsor anyone.

Hi

We are 2 adults and 2 children going to DLP at the October 1/2 term, we are staying outside Paris and driving to the park each day, we therefore need to buy tickets seperately as its not a package deal and reading this thread I think I might be best to get 1 Fantasy annual pass (for the free parking and discounts) and 3x3-day park hoppers.

Some questions:

Where do you get the annual pass from - do I need to buy a 1-day ticket first and then upgrade it? can you buy online or at a disney store?
Presumably to use the free parking you need to be in possession of the pass - how does that work on your first day?
Can anyone tell me if the dates 20-23rd October would be blocked on a Fantasy pass?
How much is the parking at Disneyland Paris if I do need to pay for it on day 1 (so I can budget for it)?
Is it better to buy the hopper tickets in advance (does it save queuing) or will I need to queue anyway for the AP so might as well get them all together?

Finally, will anyone sponsor me for the annual pass?

Thanks in advance for any help

Christine

ps. A friend told me about the tickets that saves you having to queue for the popular rides - would the Fantasy AP holder still be able to do that? not sure from the AP website as my french isn't so great - seems only the Dream ticket has 5 'Fastpass' is that what they are? It wouldn't work for us if 1 of use couldn't save the queues that the others could.

Hi Christine and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

xtine said:
Hi

We are 2 adults and 2 children going to DLP at the October 1/2 term, we are staying outside Paris and driving to the park each day, we therefore need to buy tickets seperately as its not a package deal and reading this thread I think I might be best to get 1 Fantasy annual pass (for the free parking and discounts) and 3x3-day park hoppers.

Some questions:

Where do you get the annual pass from - do I need to buy a 1-day ticket first and then upgrade it? can you buy online or at a disney store?
Presumably to use the free parking you need to be in possession of the pass - how does that work on your first day?
Can anyone tell me if the dates 20-23rd October would be blocked on a Fantasy pass?
How much is the parking at Disneyland Paris if I do need to pay for it on day 1 (so I can budget for it)?
Is it better to buy the hopper tickets in advance (does it save queuing) or will I need to queue anyway for the AP so might as well get them all together?

Finally, will anyone sponsor me for the annual pass?

Thanks in advance for any help

Christine

ps. A friend told me about the tickets that saves you having to queue for the popular rides - would the Fantasy AP holder still be able to do that? not sure from the AP website as my french isn't so great - seems only the Dream ticket has 5 'Fastpass' is that what they are? It wouldn't work for us if 1 of use couldn't save the queues that the others could.

I found a link on line that gives the blackout dates and unfortunately it appears that it could include some of your stay - although on the blackout days I believe that you can buy a day ticket for 50% of the normal price. http://www.dlp.info/Guide/Guest-Info/Annual-Passports/Annual-Passport-Fantasy.asp Although you could always look at Dream passports.

The fastpass tickets are five per card holder, and you need one per person.

We bought one day tickets at the gate and then upgraded at the AP office, although you can pay for the APs at the gate. I believe that you can pay in pounds if you pay for your initial ticket in pounds - not sure which gives the best exchange rate but we found the cash exchange rate was better over there than in England (this was in August). Even if you pay for the APs at the gate you have to go to the AP office to get your passes - the AP office was only open until 7pm even when the park was open until 11pm.

Sorry, I do not know about car parking because we have never used a car - it may be if you have to pay for it on the first day they credit that against your AP like they do for a day ticket. I have emailed you regarding sponsorship.

Have a great time.

Hi Christine and welcome to the board.

If you are looking for sponsorship i am happy to sponsor you or anyone please send me a PM. I was very lucky to be able to get sponsorship for the 7 people in our party from fellow disboard members.
As a dream holder you do get 5 free fastpass tickets which anyone can use.

We went to disneyland paris this August for the 1st time it was fantastic!! I am currently trying to persuade my husband for another visit!!
Estelle

bumping this, if anyone needs 10% off their annual passes, send me a PM with your address and I will post you the form.
cheers claire

hi there.
Just read that you have to get your AP extension done in the month before expiry.
Does this mean DURING the last month?
OR do you need to have more than a full month remaining?

We visit DLRP on 10th November and our current APs expire on 1st December.
Am i going to be just that little bit too late to benefit from the extension due to sponsoring 3 other people?

My understanding and experience of it was that it was during the last month before the pass expires. We are actually going back in december on the day my families passes expire.

Me, my husband & our daughter (4) have fantasy passports which expire 20th Nov. When we were there in July I sponsored 3 friends so I can get the extra year for free. My husband & daughter are going 6th -9th November, but I cannot go as I would be 37 weeks pregnant and unable to fly. Can DH renew my passport for me or can I transfer the extra year to him? Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Hi

where can you print the sponsor forms online? We dont seem to have any blank ones in our pack only the ones who need to be sent to our sponsor.

Thanks

anyone else need sponsoring? I only need two more people to get the full set of extensions for our family? just PM me if you do.....

slinky101 said:
anyone else need sponsoring? I only need two more people to get the full set of extensions for our family? just PM me if you do.....
Good luck Claire :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!