Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

We found that between meals and shopping it more than covered the cost of the extra. We have one dream pass and 3 fantasy passes.

Hi. I'm new to the boards and came across this thread about the Annual Passports for Disneyland Paris. My husband and I will be going to Paris next month (Aug. 6th-11th). We will be spending the first couple of days sightseeing and the remainder of the week at both Disney Parks.

We are planning to purchase one annual passport and one 3-day park hopper ticket. We will also be meeting 7 other adults (9 total) for dinner at Disneyland Hotel and I think we will save some money by using the Annual passport - food discount. This will probably be our only trip to Paris, so I thought it would be a good idea to help someone extend their passport. I'll just need some instruction on what to fill out and if I need to bring a form with me.

Thanks in advance,
Wendy :wave:
USA

Hi, i am new to this board so please excuse me if i am posting this incorrectly.

We are going to disneyland paris on 19.8.2006 for 6 nights (booked independantly) staying at the holiday inn. In total there are 8 of travelling, 2 families of 2 adults and 2 children the one little girl will be under 3. I have worked out we need 7 passes either Dream or Fantasy.

I wonder if anyone can help me.
1.Does anyone know if you can get a discount for a family and if so how do you prove you are a family and are there any numbers?
2. Would anyone be happy to sponsor us, i understand each passport holder can sponsor upto 3 people and they can then claim extra months on their passport. 1 sponsor = 1 month, 2 sponsors =1 months and 3 sponsors= 12months. I can download the sponsor form and have roughly translated it. NB. YOU NEED TO BE IN THE 2nd MONTH OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO BE ABLE TO SPONSOR, clever trick of Disney. I would of course be happy to sponsor anyone on my return.
4. Does anyone know if you buy a Dream passport and 3 fantasy passports can all your party get into disney 1 hour before opening and offer available to Dream passport holders and not fantasy.

Thanks for your help Estelle

Hi Wendy and welcome to the DIS! :welcome:

As there will be 9 of you eating, the discount on dining will certainly be most welcome! :goodvibes

Hi Estelle and welcome to the DIS! :welcome:

Here is info about both the Dream and Fantasy passes and here in French is the official site.

20% family discount is available when buying 5 or more passes but unfortunately it is only for families living at the same address.

You will only all be able to get access to the park one hour before opening if you all buy Dream passes. :)

Hello everyone!

I was so excited to find this thread. My boyfriend and I are going to be visiting Disneyland Paris during an extended European Trip and staying at the Sequoia Lodge August 17-19. It's my first visit and his third.

We are lucky enough to have some friends who work for Disney here in Los Angeles so we were able to get a bit of a discount on the room but not tickets.

Since there is a great chance we will be visiting Europe again in the next year, it makes more sense for us to buy AP passes. Even if we don't the discounts would make it worth it. And the opportunity for my boyfriend to brag to all his friends that he has AP's for Disneyland and Disneyland Paris!

So hopefully someone is willing to sponsor the purchase of 2 Fantasy Annual Passes. Thanks in advance!

Allison
Los Angeles, CA
United States

I need an annual pass sponsor please for me and my girlfriend, we're visiting on the 21st of August for a one day birthday trip!

I'm just going to read this thread again to check all the details but I can sponsor anyone that needs sponsoring.

I just checked my passport's date and I can easliy visit the office intime to gain the extra month(s) from sponsering. :thumbsup2

Hi Chrismoo,

My husband and I will be in Paris from Aug. 6-11th. (I posted an earlier message - see Page 3 of this thread.) We are planning on purchasing one (1) annual passport and would be very interested in getting sponsored. Please let me know if you are still interested. :cheer2:

Also, we will be arriving in London on Aug. 3rd and staying until Aug. 6th, then flying over to Paris.

Thanks,
Wendy
USA

Hi Elaine (Ware Bears),

Thanks for the Welcome Greetings. Sorry, I haven't replied back until now. I've been off the boards for a few days. These board are great!

Wendy
crazy4daisy

Hi

I posted a week ago and I had a pm from a disboard member regarding sponsorship, but I still have no form and I go in two weeks onMonday :scared1: I am a little concerned that we wont be able to be sponsored in time.

Please please please please please can somebody pm me so I can get a sponsor form. I would be so grateful and love you forever LOL :love: :cloud9: :love:

Thanks

:thumbsup2

Hi Alison (LA_Gumdrop) and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

I have just returned from Disneyland Paris where I am pleased to be able to inform you that my family and I were able to claim our extra month annual pass extensions for sponsoring a family on the dis board, even though our passes didn't expire until October 2006. (they say you have to do it the month before expiry on the official forms) We went to the AP office with the forms and they just did it...no questions or anything!

We will be happy to sponsor any other group of 4 who would like to get 10% discount off their annual passes.

Just send me a PM if you want sponsoring.

Thanks

Totally Angelic.

Michelle - angel659 your sponshorship form is in the mail - you should be all set:)
Anyone else would like me to send them a sponsorship form, just drop me a line with your address.
Carole

I have had the very kind offer of a sponsor form with one space left from another member. I need 3 passes altogether, so I would be very grateful for someone to sponsor me for another 2 passes. Please pm me if you are able to sponsor me. Thanks very much :sunny:

Hello,

I'd like to clarify my postion regarding sponsorship.

I have enough spaces left to sponsor 12 people. (4 people in my family have passes)

However I'd prefer it if another board member offered first, as I can't be sure that I can get back to the resort a month before my pass expires. (unless I can try pleading with the Annual passport office to bend the rules a bit for me :rotfl2: )

So I'd be happy to sponsor but I might not get the benefit, but you still get the 10%.

However if I could 100% fill all 12 place then a quick 1 day drive to the park might be good value :rotfl2: .

Regards

Chris

Newbies here, and so far we've used all the brains on the board to organise our first DLRP trip and save us oodles! But, being canny Scots and anxious to save a wee bawbee we'll push our luck here, because if you don't ask, you don't get.

Would anyone be willing and able to sponsor us for 5 Annual Passports? We are not mental, and are not stalkers, although my Husband does look like Goofy! :rotfl2:

We're a family of 2 supposed adults and 3 children, so this would be another great help to us!

Thanks in advance, from you new best friend Kara. x :cheer2:

Kara&Dave said:
Newbies here, and so far we've used all the brains on the board to organise our first DLRP trip and save us oodles! But, being canny Scots and anxious to save a wee bawbee we'll push our luck here, because if you don't ask, you don't get.

Would anyone be willing and able to sponsor us for 5 Annual Passports? We are not mental, and are not stalkers, although my Husband does look like Goofy! :rotfl2:

We're a family of 2 supposed adults and 3 children, so this would be another great help to us!

Thanks in advance, from you new best friend Kara. x :cheer2:

This would get me nearly to the 1/2 way point to the 12 people I need before 25th October. (passes expire on 25th November)

I can justify the cost of a day trip by car to Paris if I can get a whole years worth of passes for the rest of my family.

So is there another 7 people who need Sponsoring?

Chris, that;d be fantastic - you've been incredibly helpful so far so it'd be great to be able to help pay you back.

PM me with what we need to do, thanks.

Dave ( aka Goofy, apparently! )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter