Splurge on AKL or save on OKW or POFQ??

There is a second bridge to Disney Springs near the Carriage House and it isn't too far from the Grandstand area. There is also a boat dock there to take the boat over to Disney Springs.
Good to know about the second bridge-I’m not a fan of SSR (only stayed there twice) and didn’t recall there was a second foot bridge.

Just look at my avatar and you'll get my vote. OKW has an easy boat ride to Disney Springs so that opens a plethora of dining and other activities. I found the rooms to be very comfortable and the current decor was just fine.

I would do AKL for the splurge, with POFQ also highly recommended. We strongly prefe red POFQ to OKW.

Have stayed at them all and my choice would be OKW. We are going back in April. I believe that OKW was recently renovated and also love the size of the rooms and boat ride to Disney Springs. Using DVC points you get the most bang for points used at OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter