Split stays, large groups. Dining plan, cold stuff

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
We are staying 8 nights. Currently 3 different resorts. 2 nights, 3 nightts, 3 more nights

We will be doing the dining plan

First. Ami I right that the dining plan is booked per stay? So for example the first 2 table service need to be used by midnight of the time of our checkout from the first resort?

Second. Because of the dining plan I’m planning on having some breakfast items that need to be refrigerated. How hard does everyone feel like it will be to pack up and have that moved to the other resorts?

It’s difficult to see any movement in the first week of December because of GE so I guess I may need to resign myself to staying at 3 resorts. Thanks in advance.

For question one, yes you are correct. You also will get a new mug with each stay if you choose to. You may have some problems with your moving days. Sometimes they automatically check you into your next resort in the am and your credits get lost before they should or sometimes conversely they aren’t activated right away. Expect to spend some time at guest services to sort it out. Hopefully you’re able to find some openings and condense the stay cause that sounds hectic! Where are you staying?

You need to use ALL credits by 11:59 PM of each checkout day before you can use ANY credits from the next stay. That includes. TS, QS, and Snacks.

Akl, okw,saratoga

thanks that's what I was thinking on the dining plan. Argh.

what about food stuff transferring to new rooms?

I would take advantage of all the splits and only book the dining plan for 1 or 2 parts of the trip.

I would probably do either just the middle section or the first and third portions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter