Split Stays and ADRs

Mom22Ds

Earning My Ears
We are doing a split stay in June, with 3 different reservations. The first hotel is just for our arrival night then we move to the Boardwalk for 5 nights, then GF for 3 nights. When my 180 day opens up for the first night, can I make reservations for the whole trip (180 + 10), or just for the length of each reservation? Thanks!

Just the length of reservation unless you are a DVC owner and then call DVC member servicrsnfor them to do the 180+10

DVC can only do this workaround for the owner. If you are renting po8nts and have a split stay you cannot make your adrs all at once

This is a bummer, as it seems you get penalized for upgrading to a new resort mid-stay. It seems that there should be a way to link two reservations that are back to back on property? :(

If you make an on-site hotel reservation for a full week at just one resort, then make your ADRs at the 180 plus 7 days out, and then you cancel that resort reservation do you lose the dining reservations you made? Or are you able to transfer them to your new WDW reservation?

Hmmm. We have a triple split in May (Fort Wilderness + Shades of Green + Art of Animation) when our 180 day window opened up, I made ADR's for the entire trip. Same thing for our triple split in January, which includes a DVC rental. I linked all the resort reservations in MDE long before the dining window opened and had no problem booking them all, as if it was a one resort trip.

Hmmm. We have a triple split in May (Fort Wilderness + Shades of Green + Art of Animation) when our 180 day window opened up, I made ADR's for the entire trip. Same thing for our triple split in January, which includes a DVC rental. I linked all the resort reservations in MDE long before the dining window opened and had no problem booking them all, as if it was a one resort trip.

We had a split stay years ago and I thought I recalled that I did something similar where I linked the reservations! When I spoke to Someone at reservations today they said that I couldn’t do that but maybe I spoke with someone that wasn’t aware of that possibility? Did you call Disney reservations to link your reservations? I can see both of my reservations at YC & GF on my Disney experience. Maybe I will be able to make all of my dining reservations in the morning? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter