Split stay riviera studio and bwv one bedroom

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
Staying 7 nights. Starting in riviera studio and then gong to one bedroom
Boardwalk. Sooo 4nights in studio and 3 in bw one bedroom
Or 3nights riviera studio and 4 nights in bw one bedroom??? Suggestions? Its for summer travel

I would end up at the 1Br - we tend to spend less time in the parks later in the week - also I really hate coming home from Vacay needing to do tons of laundry - I do as much as I can the night before checkout day.

I would do all 7 in any 1 BR vs. a studio, especially at RR
Don’t have enough points for 1 bedroom riviera. That’s why we r doing the split stay. Bc I have to get a studio at riviera but my husband hates the tight space so then we will switch to boardwalk for the 1 bedroom. Just wondering if we will be comfortable enough and loving the riviera so much that we shud do 4 nights there in the studio and 3 in 1 bedroom
Boardwalk. Or 3 in riviera studio and 4 in bw one bedroom

How many in your party? That might help you decide. Also, RiV studios have the 3 sleeping surfaces which I believe BWV 1 bedrooms only have the two.

But, if it were me, I’d do 4 at RIV and 3 at BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter