Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

I love the decals for the magic bands! I may have to order some for me, my Mom and sister! Those are just so super cute!

I think the Tinkerbell gift overall is just such a fun idea! I have definitely filed that away for when I have kids haha

I also love the DAH lanyards you bought and the cards you made! That will be so fun for them to have a way to tally everything up throughout the night and have a fun glow object! It stinks that they don't give out the lanyards anymore but this is definitely a great idea!

And love the idea of surprising them with the August trip at the end of your February trip! Beat away some of those Disney blues! Have you decided on how to surprise Morgan with her birthday trip?

Of course, the conversation allowed me to ask Morgan tonight what she would want as her ultimate dinner at Disney... She said.... a mickey pretzel with cheese.... so. there is that....
Should be easy to satisfy :-) I asked Casey what she wanted for her birthday dinner I got Nomads or California Grill. I swear she's a 50 year old woman inside :P

img_4998-jpg.375783
Where did you get this???? Casey would LOVE it. She's totally into Unicorns too.

These are awesome!!! Dole Whip is definitely my favorite.

You got a 3rd for Casey, right? :P She must never hear of Tinkerbell gifts because no chance I can pull of what you do.

I love all the Tink gifts! And a nice variety of larger gifts and smaller activities!

I'm sure the mad libs will be a big hit - after all the ones they did at Disneyland!

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I know this Saturday is more fun for some than others... As I know of 2 people leaving for Disney today!!! We seem to be avoiding all this snow that is coming to the northeast. I am oddly sad about it. We are working on cleaning up our attic and making it into a "big kid" hangout area! So, my goal today is to pack up all of the american girl doll stuff and have the girls ok a bunch of stuff to be donated. We will see.

I am at the point where I need to fill our weekends to keep me busy! I want to start packing but it is way too early for that! I did pick up another set of packing cubes at Target yesterday. They were on sale and I know the cubes will hel pme do this epic packing!

I applied for TSA Pre-Check and went last Saturday for the "interview". I got an email on Thursday that I have already been approved! Woo Hoo! I am VERY much looking forward to not having to go the the giant line in Orlando. We do fly back fairly early on the way home, so watch there will be no one there. But that's ok. Out trip back on our adults only trip, it was ridiculous lines and just one big cattle herd. It would have been miserable with the girls.

And I just need to talk about Morgan for a second... The next 34 days need to go by fast. Morgan has been asking every day when we were going again. Andy said she cried yesterday morning because she was convinced that we were never going again! Oye! Can we say Teen Drama?!?! Not knowing is KILLING her! But I really don't want to tell her, I want this to be the "big" surprise trip and then most of the other trips can be freely talked about. (Well, not the May trip) But we will have the August trip to talk about and plan all together. But her asking over and over and over again is killing me.... I have to keep her busy between now and the trip.

Those are super cute! We ended up giving all the new clothes to the girls as Christmas gifts, otherwise we wouldn't have had much under the tree for them. I'm still on the fence about whether I want to do Tinkerbell gifts. I was handed down a whole tub of the little Disney plastic figures that the kids haven't seen yet which may just get divided out by day to become nightly gifts. We've already spent so much on this trip that I don't want to buy 10 days worth of trinkets just for the sake of it.
Maybe just do the first night or morning? I like to leave a note the first day from Tinkerbell. And I have "rules" on it. Stay together, no fighting, resting that kind of stuff. And maybe just leave out something small with it. And call it a day. I like the note with the rules, cause it comes from someone other than you, you know? Or don't even leave gifts, just leave the note. I am sure that would be exciting enough. It's your first trip, you don't "need" the gifts. I did it on our first trip, to avoid buying the $70 Princess Dresses in the park. So, I collected the cheap versions from Target and stuff.

I will need to investigate that option next!!
I thought about switching but I just sucked it up and purchased the year subscription. I have so many trips this year, I will def get my use of it. I know how to use it and all. It's not great but have to think that eventually they will all be paid services.

I have those jammies, too!! I definitely needed a bigger size to wear them comfortably, but it was the top I wanted more than anything, so when I found an adult XS at the outlet, I
Yikes! I need to try mine on! I hope it fits. I have to wash all of the shirts still. I guess we have great taste!

Gotta love Parkbound buttons!
They are great and not that expensive!

I always love seeing your Tinkerbell gifts!
Thanks! I decided to just get the subscription to Flickr as well. So, you are not alone.

I also love the DAH lanyards you bought and the cards you made! That will be so fun for them to have a way to tally everything up throughout the night and have a fun glow object! It stinks that they don't give out the lanyards anymore but this is definitely a great idea!
Thanks. It does stink that they don't give the lanyards anymore. Athough not surprising...

think the Tinkerbell gift overall is just such a fun idea! I have definitely filed that away for when I have kids haha
It is def fun! The girls love it. It can be a lot of work. But they look forward to it each morning.

And love the idea of surprising them with the August trip at the end of your February trip! Beat away some of those Disney blues! Have you decided on how to surprise Morgan with her birthday trip?
Right? It will be the best anti-Disney Blues. We have decided nothing for Morgan's birthday trip yet. I don't think we will decide till after this trip.

I got Nomads or California Grill. I swear she's a 50 year old woman inside :P
We will see, Morgan loves BOMA, so I wouldn't be surprised if California Grill becomes a favorite after we go this trip. Casey is the cutest 50 year old woman I know! ;)

Where did you get this???? Casey would LOVE it. She's totally into Unicorns too.
Disney Store!
https://www.shopdisney.com/minnie-mouse-and-unicorn-knotted-t-shirt-for-girls-1494695

You got a 3rd for Casey, right? :P She must never hear of Tinkerbell gifts because no chance I can pull of what you do.
I did get a 3rd for the snacks around the world. But I was worried about the tinkerbell thing. I am hoping I can just tell the girls to just give it to them. I think they can just give it to her and not way where they got it from.

I'm sure the mad libs will be a big hit - after all the ones they did at Disneyland!
Mad libs may always be in our park bags now! Such a great idea.

I just booked a hotel for our August trip. We are def going, and there were the room only discounts, so I wanted to grab one. It's a room only reservation, so I have plenty of time to change my mind. Andy doesn't really want to talk about that trip yet, because it is too far away. So, I just went ahead and book Yacht Club for the whole week! The room only Discount was pretty good and I do think we will get lots of use of stormalong bay that trip, for sure! We will see. I could see making it a split stay to save a couple bucks on the room but since Andy doesn't want to talk about it. I just did one long stay.

Love the Yacht Club!!! I think it is my favorite resort right now! DW still loves Wilderness Lodge, but Yacht Club was awesome this past summer!

Andy says to me yesterday, how many times are we going to go to Disney with these Annual Passes. And I start to count what we have decided on so far. And he say, how many quickie trips are you going to try and add in. WELL.... I wasn't going to plan any but now I feel like it's a challenge!!!! Right!?!?

Annual passes are THE BEST!!! It allows for some great use of "Disney Math" and for those of us on here there is nothing better than Disney Math!

I applied for TSA Pre-Check and went last Saturday for the "interview". I got an email on Thursday that I have already been approved! Woo Hoo! I am VERY much looking forward to not having to go the the giant line in Orlando. We do fly back fairly early on the way home, so watch there will be no one there. But that's ok. Out trip back on our adults only trip, it was ridiculous lines and just one big cattle herd. It would have been miserable with the girls.
How long did it take from applying to getting approved? I have it but my mom doesn't. I think I have a "trick" up my sleeve to get her into the pre-check line (we also are on different flight bookings because she joined in after I had already booked my tickets). But if I can get her into it quickly, then maybe that will be a better idea?

ove the Yacht Club!!! I think it is my favorite resort right now! DW still loves Wilderness Lodge, but Yacht Club was awesome this past summer!
I have a feeling we will love it as well. We will see! I can't wait.

How long did it take from applying to getting approved? I have it but my mom doesn't. I think I have a "trick" up my sleeve to get her into the pre-check line (we also are on different flight bookings because she joined in after I had already booked my tickets). But if I can get her into it quickly, then maybe that will be a better idea?
So, I filled out the info on line, and when I did it, I needed to go on a Saturday for the "interview" so I had to wait a week and a half for that. But if I could have gone in the middle of the day, I could have gone in a day or two. And then I literally had the email saying I was approved 4 days later. Pretty impressive. So, your mom could in theory get it in time before your next trip. They did say within 30 days as the official time frame. I assume it is based on amount of requests and how complicated you history is.

I have heard you can bring other people with you. But we just didn't want to risk it. I feel like it is totally up to the disgression of the TSA folks working.

More Gwen School Disney Antics...
I think this might become a regularly scheduled update, if she keeps up with these items!

Gwen came home with this today. She literally takes any school project and tries to make it about Disney...

Untitled
First of all, I just want to say that these kids are missing out on the Tiki Room!!!!!

Untitled
Her bar graph, just in case you need a different visual...

Untitled
And her picture graph that she kept in theme with castles as her pictures!

I am pretty sure her teacher will not be surprised when I email her soon to say that we are going to Disney and I need her homework! Ha.

I think this might become a regularly scheduled update, if she keeps up with these items!

Gwen came home with this today. She literally takes any school project and tries to make it about Disney...

Untitled
First of all, I just want to say that these kids are missing out on the Tiki Room!!!!!

Untitled

Untitled

I am pretty sure her teacher will not be surprised when I email her soon to say that we are going to Disney and I need her homework! Ha.
Adorable!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

We are officially 30 days from our trip!!!! And I am soooooo ready for the trip to be here. It has been SUPER cold here in Jersey. So I am ready for some warmer weather. Morgan is still asking EVERY day when we are going. Oye!

But check out this beautiful sight!!!!
Untitled

So, for this trip, we will have memory maker with our annual passes. And believe it or not, we haven't really done magic shots! Anyone have good ones that I should try and remember? I do like the new prop ones. I think I want to start a simple list to have to refer to, as I always forget these things once we are there.

Adorable!
I think Gwen might be my spirit animal :)
She is something, that one.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

We are officially 30 days from our trip!!!! And I am soooooo ready for the trip to be here. It has been SUPER cold here in Jersey. So I am ready for some warmer weather. Morgan is still asking EVERY day when we are going. Oye!

But check out this beautiful sight!!!!
Untitled

So, for this trip, we will have memory maker with our annual passes. And believe it or not, we haven't really done magic shots! Anyone have good ones that I should try and remember? I do like the new prop ones. I think I want to start a simple list to have to refer to, as I always forget these things once we are there.

She is something, that one.
For magic shots check out the photopass Facebook page. They have albums for each park showing what is available and where! I don’t know if I have any favorites in particular but I use those albums to make a checklist! In Epcot there are some photographers who also have props-I’ve seen them mostly in Showcase Plaza (between the fountain and the monorail), or in the France pavilion.

This looks like a beautiful use of APs to me! :)

I agree on needing to get away to warmer weather!!! Too bad I'm not goin' anywhere anytime soon! Winter has definitely settled in the Midwest--bleck!!!

The official Photopass Facebook page has listings of everything that is available by location! Lesley pointed that out to me, and it has been super helpful for helping track down the ones I had seen and really wanted to get!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The Disney fan in me loves this for sure. And the science teacher in me says the graphs look great. Well formatted and everything!! haha

Gwen's tally work has me cracking up. I am beyond shocked Casey hasn't done that yet.

I can't believe our trips are getting so close. 4 weeks from today for us and way more stuff then I'd like going on between now and then so hopefully it goes quick!

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone has some good plans for the weekend. We are having a Pizza and Ping Pong "party" this evening with the girls BFF's and families! We have spent the last 2 weeks cleaning, purging and setting up our attic into a "big kid" area.

So, in the news this week for Disney...

I was going to go buy the Disney After Hours Event tickets. And was talking with Andy about it. And I made the mistake of meantioning how much it cost. He isn't sold on the idea... Sigh... His reasoning is that we have annual passes and we are already there for such a long period of time, that it isn't worth it. And I am have to admit, I am kind of with him on it. I mean, I know it would be amazing. But I know we will have a great time regardless. So, for now, I am taking it out of the schedule.

The events do seem to not sell out, so IF we wanted to, we could add it back in. But I also wouldn't mind doing the event in August when it is SUPER hot out and swim all day and then go. Who knows if they timing will work out but we will see. It would also be a great birthday item, but they haven't announced May dates.

So.... that gave me some planning to do! Woo Hoo!

What I had as Fast Passes:
Everest: 12:30 - 1:30
Flight of Passage: 1:30 - 2:30
Primevil Whirl: 2:30 - 3:30

And I had cancelled our Skipper Canteen Dinner for that night already. So, we didn't have any ADR's. So, I booked us lunch at Sanaa!!!

I grabbed us an 11:50 Lunch reservation. I am so excitied to have bread service again. And I think I like the lunch menu better than dinner.

I also went in and pushed our Everest Fast Pass back to 3:35 - 4:45.

That gives us till 1:30 - 2:30 to get over to the park in time for the FoP fast pass. That should be more than enough time. This can also be the day we ride Everest at night, again. I don't have to worry about trying to get back after dinner at BOMA.

So the new plan....
  • We will need to check out of the Poly today. I figure we can pack up, grab breakfast at Captain Cook's, let the girls take one last swim in the pool. (I am assuming it will open at 10:00 not 9:00 at this time of year)
  • Then we will officially check out, drop our bags off with bell services to be taken over to Riverside. We will take an uber over to have lunch!
  • Then head to Animal Kingdom for the afternoon / evening.
  • Head to Riverside whenever we are done at AK, explore the new resort and maybe let the girls do a little night swimming.
I am actually ok with this plan. Lunch at Sanaa eases the blow a little. ;)

I also adjusted Friday's schedule slightly as well. I had later in the day fast passes for the day assuming we would be out super late the night before. I moved RnR to earlier in the day. I would like to have all of them in the AM but with Slinky Dog @ 10:55 - 11:55, It's a little hard.

I also am toying with the idea of on our first Hollywood Studios day of going to EPCOT in the evening to possibly get some more Festival of Arts food. I want to let the girls do the Figment search thing and am thinking that we might not be able to finish it on the first visit. but the beauty of that is, we can decide that once we are there!

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone has some good plans for the weekend. We are having a Pizza and Ping Pong "party" this evening with the girls BFF's and families! We have spent the last 2 weeks cleaning, purging and setting up our attic into a "big kid" area.

So, in the news this week for Disney...

I was going to go buy the Disney After Hours Event tickets. And was talking with Andy about it. And I made the mistake of meantioning how much it cost. He isn't sold on the idea... Sigh... His reasoning is that we have annual passes and we are already there for such a long period of time, that it isn't worth it. And I am have to admit, I am kind of with him on it. I mean, I know it would be amazing. But I know we will have a great time regardless. So, for now, I am taking it out of the schedule.

The events do seem to not sell out, so IF we wanted to, we could add it back in. But I also wouldn't mind doing the event in August when it is SUPER hot out and swim all day and then go. Who knows if they timing will work out but we will see. It would also be a great birthday item, but they haven't announced May dates.

So.... that gave me some planning to do! Woo Hoo!

What I had as Fast Passes:
Everest: 12:30 - 1:30
Flight of Passage: 1:30 - 2:30
Primevil Whirl: 2:30 - 3:30

And I had cancelled our Skipper Canteen Dinner for that night already. So, we didn't have any ADR's. So, I booked us lunch at Sanaa!!!

I grabbed us an 11:50 Lunch reservation. I am so excitied to have bread service again. And I think I like the lunch menu better than dinner.

I also went in and pushed our Everest Fast Pass back to 3:35 - 4:45.

That gives us till 1:30 - 2:30 to get over to the park in time for the FoP fast pass. That should be more than enough time. This can also be the day we ride Everest at night, again. I don't have to worry about trying to get back after dinner at BOMA.

So the new plan....
  • We will need to check out of the Poly today. I figure we can pack up, grab breakfast at Captain Cook's, let the girls take one last swim in the pool. (I am assuming it will open at 10:00 not 9:00 at this time of year)
  • Then we will officially check out, drop our bags off with bell services to be taken over to Riverside. We will take an uber over to have lunch!
  • Then head to Animal Kingdom for the afternoon / evening.
  • Head to Riverside whenever we are done at AK, explore the new resort and maybe let the girls do a little night swimming.
I am actually ok with this plan. Lunch at Sanaa eases the blow a little. ;)

I also adjusted Friday's schedule slightly as well. I had later in the day fast passes for the day assuming we would be out super late the night before. I moved RnR to earlier in the day. I would like to have all of them in the AM but with Slinky Dog @ 10:55 - 11:55, It's a little hard.

I also am toying with the idea of on our first Hollywood Studios day of going to EPCOT in the evening to possibly get some more Festival of Arts food. I want to let the girls do the Figment search thing and am thinking that we might not be able to finish it on the first visit. but the beauty of that is, we can decide that once we are there!
Sounds like a good plan. For luggage transfer you don’t even need to take it to bell services. Just call them from your room, let them know you need a transfer and they will pick up at your room and give you the ticket there. When you get to the next resort you can also just call down from your room and they will deliver to you.

Sounds like the right call to skip DAH for this trip. That night you can also take the boat down to Disney Springs for dinner and such!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter