Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

Hello Everyone!!!

Happy Sunday. It is a snowy one here in Jersey. Just a light dusting. But just enough to make it feel like winter for sure.

I have been doing alot of planning but not for this trip that this trip report is about.. Oops!

I just booked a hotel for our August trip. We are def going, and there were the room only discounts, so I wanted to grab one. It's a room only reservation, so I have plenty of time to change my mind. Andy doesn't really want to talk about that trip yet, because it is too far away. So, I just went ahead and book Yacht Club for the whole week! The room only Discount was pretty good and I do think we will get lots of use of stormalong bay that trip, for sure! We will see. I could see making it a split stay to save a couple bucks on the room but since Andy doesn't want to talk about it. I just did one long stay.

I can't book our adults only trip in October yet, as we haven't picked dates yet. And I am not sure if any of our friends will be joining us or not yet. But I probably should do that soon. See what kind of hotel prices are, I think Andy wants to stay at the Boardwalk that time. Def a EPCOT resort would be nice. Then again, there might not be annual pass discounts out yet.

And I can't book December either, as I am waiting for the school to release the school schedule for next year still. I am hoping that the Parent-Teacher Conference days are the very first week of December. In which we could possibly be in Disney on Thanksgiving!!!! But we have to see see. I think they will have that by the end of the month. Fingers Crossed. I had really wanted to stay at Wilderness Lodge again for this trip, but I just looked at prices for that time period.... And probably not... Maybe a moderate for that trip.

Then there is the May trip!!! Airfare is booked, hotel booked, Magical Express added, online check-in done! Andy wants to keep the trip a surprise, so for now that is the story. So, I booked a bunch of dinner reservations, to hopefully get something that Morgan will want.
Friday, May 3rd: Ohana @ 3:40, Yachtsman Steakhouse @ 5:05, & BOMA @ 6:30
Saturday, May 4th: Sci-Fi Lunch @ 11:15, Coral Reef Lunch @ 1:10, Yachtsman Steakhouse Dinner @ 5:00, & Via Napoli Dinner @ 6:05
If I was betting, I would bet Morgan will choose Ohana on her birthday and then Via Napoli on Saturday. But I think I have enough options that we can figure out a good option or two. And I figure when we are in Disney in Feb. I can get some info out of her without being too obvious.

Andy says to me yesterday, how many times are we going to go to Disney with these Annual Passes. And I start to count what we have decided on so far. And he say, how many quickie trips are you going to try and add in. WELL.... I wasn't going to plan any but now I feel like it's a challenge!!!! Right!?!?

We are basically going every 2 to 3 months, so there is a nice rhythm to it..
Feb 2019, May 2019, August 2019, October 2019 (Adults only), December 2019, Feb 2020

I feel like I could squeeze in maybe a fall trip with the girls, maybe? Or if they have some sort of Star Wars Annual Passholder event, we would have to try for that. But I feel like that might happen AFTER the land opens, like Toy Storyland and our passes would probably be done by then.

That is it for now. I have to make a grocery list and brave the store. Blek!

I could see making it a split stay to save a couple bucks on the room but since Andy doesn't want to talk about it. I just did one long stay.

That's what he gets for not talking about it! My husband is just now starting to do a bit of his own research added I've been planning this trip for nearly a year. Out of the blue, he'll bring up some thing or other that I tried to talk to him about months ago.

And he say, how many quickie trips are you going to try and add in. WELL.... I wasn't going to plan any but now I feel like it's a challenge!!!! Right!?!?

Challenge accepted. :P

Happy Sunday. It is a snowy one here in Jersey. Just a light dusting. But just enough to make it feel like winter for sure.
Its coming down good here. We've got about 8 inches so far and its still coming down. I'm guessing no school for Casey tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed for no work for me either!

So, I just went ahead and book Yacht Club for the whole week! The room only Discount was pretty good and I do think we will get lots of use of stormalong bay that trip, for sure! We will see. I could see making it a split stay to save a couple bucks on the room but since Andy doesn't want to talk about it. I just did one long stay.
So exciting!!!!!

Then there is the May trip!!! Airfare is booked, hotel booked, Magical Express added, online check-in done! Andy wants to keep the trip a surprise, so for now that is the story. So, I booked a bunch of dinner reservations, to hopefully get something that Morgan will want.
So thrilled you all will be able to be down there and if Morgan chooses what you think you'll be in a lot of the same places as us. When are you going to tell her so you can narrow stuff down?

If I was betting, I would bet Morgan will choose Ohana on her birthday and then Via Napoli on Saturday. But I think I have enough options that we can figure out a good option or two. And I figure when we are in Disney in Feb. I can get some info out of her without being too obvious.
What a great Mom to book so many options. I asked Casey yesterday if there was anything special she wanted to eat for her birthday next month and her requests were California Grill and Nomads. Girl after my own heart :love: We definitely got kiddos who know how to eat right.

We are basically going every 2 to 3 months, so there is a nice rhythm to it..
Feb 2019, May 2019, August 2019, October 2019 (Adults only), December 2019, Feb 2020
So jealous! We're of course going for your first 3 trips, but that may be it for a while. We want to go to Hawaii in 2020 (and probably stop at Disneyland on the way to or from) and that is gonna take some serious Disney money to pull off.

What a great Mom to book so many options. I asked Casey yesterday if there was anything special she wanted to eat for her birthday next month and her requests were California Grill and Nomads. Girl after my own heart :love: We definitely got kiddos who know how to eat right.
Of course, the conversation allowed me to ask Morgan tonight what she would want as her ultimate dinner at Disney... She said.... a mickey pretzel with cheese.... so. there is that....

We want to go to Hawaii in 2020 (and probably stop at Disneyland on the way to or from) and that is gonna take some serious Disney money to pull off.
THAT will be SO worth it!!!!!

Of course, the conversation allowed me to ask Morgan tonight what she would want as her ultimate dinner at Disney... She said.... a mickey pretzel with cheese.... so. there is that...
Haha, of course she would give a response that isn’t helpful!

How about a dessert party as something special? Or maybe a visit to one of the water parks?

Haha, of course she would give a response that isn’t helpful!

How about a dessert party as something special? Or maybe a visit to one of the water parks?
Right. She is such a stinker... I was thinking about doing the dessert party. We have one already booked for the February trip. If we like that, I will probably book that on her birthday.

So much planning! It's so exciting that you have so many trips planned this year, gotta love APs!

Good call making a bunch of ADRs for Morgan's bday trip!
Thanks! It is exciting. I have to keep reminding myself that it won't always be like this...

Sounds like a challenge to me!! Disney math to the rescue LOL
yup!!! Challenge def accepted!

So, I am slowly getting all of the items we ordered in the mail. And I just had to share this shirt that I ordered for Gwen! She is obsessed with unicorns lately. So, when I saw this shirt I knew I HAD to order it for her.

IMG_4998.jpg
Pretty sure Gwen is going to LOVE this shirt....

Also, Anyone know what they are going to do about photo sharing? I was using Flickr but now they want to charge and I am not sure I want to pay for it... Can I use Google Photos?

That shirt is adorable!!

I ended up buying the year with Flickr :guilty: All my TRs are stored on there and I don't want to lose them. So annoyed with the change they made!

Also, Anyone know what they are going to do about photo sharing? I was using Flickr but now they want to charge and I am not sure I want to pay for it... Can I use Google Photos?
I'm in the same boat as you!!! I don't want my TRs to lose all their photos, but I also don't want to have to pay. I was wondering about Google photos, too, but I am so not tech-savvy, so I don't know if that will work.

I think that is a big NO! It makes a special album and links you to it. Blek! I might have to bit eh bullet and get a subscription.

Let's Talk Tinkerbell Gifts!

So, I think I have gotten everything in the mail! And I am dyeing to share them with someone! Andy is completely engrossed in work right now, and just does not want to talk Disney with me. Sigh...

Friday: Arrival Day
The first day is always PJ's! This started fairly early on, and it works out great, they wear the new pjs' all week and well after.
Untitled
Gwen got the cute Tinkerbell Nightgown but Disney Store didn't have any nightgowns in Morgan's size that I thought she would like. So, I got her and I matching Princess PJ's! Morgan can now wear an adult XS which is scary!!!! And then I got Andy Darth Vedar PJ bottoms as well. I ordered all of these on Black Friday with whatever sale they had going on at the time. So, these have been burning a hole in my basement. Ha!

Saturday: Magic Kingdom Day
This is kind a a misc. stuff.
Untitled
I grabbed the water bottles and braclets at Target over the summer when they had all of hte Disney stuff. The hidden mickey book is old and a hand me down but whatever. I had actually bought the autograph book for Gwen's friend that was going but then I got the vibe from the mom that she wasn't into the signature stuff. So, I just held onto it. And the Mad Libs were leftover from the summer! But always good to kill time in a line.

Sunday: Hollywood Studios Day
Toy Story Shirts! We will be hopefully hitting Toy Story Land EARLY this day. And hopefully these will inspire everyone to get up and get going this day!
Untitled
Andy got the Pizza Planet Shirt, Gwen has what looks like the tinest shirt ever! ha!, I got the Infinity and beyond shirt and I ordered Morgan the Jessie shirt from the Disney Store while the others are all from TeePublic. I had some issues with shirt size last time I ordered shirts, so this time I measured shirts that I knew fit them and I "think" these are pretty close.

Monday: Animal Kingdom Day
Pins to trade and Park bound buttons
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2daPqoL]Untitled by Ariella Saucier, on Flickr[/URL]
I ordered the Parkbound buttons before we booked the Morgan Birthday trip. Maybe I will save the UnBirthday Buttons for a trip AFTER that. Might be funnier then... Gwen loves that bunny from Ralph breaks the Internet. And Morgan has already started in on the teen sleeping in laziness. So, I thought that was appropriate... And I bought a 2nd batch of Disney Pins from amazon. The first batch worked out perfect and lasted me awhile. And it's perfect as half the fun of the pins is trading!

Tuesday: Magic Kingdom / Check into the Poly Day
Hawaiian decorated magic bands and leis
Untitled
I ordered these from Etsy to put on the magic bands for the Poly portion of the trip. I will post a pic once we get the bands and put them on. I have leis in the basement from a brithday party or something, so I will grab two of those to leave out as well. The small decals I will probably actually put with the misc stuff earlier in the week.

Wednesday: Rest Day
Balloon Shirts
[url=https://flic.kr/p/23EnVpD]Untitled [/URL]
I wasn't sure what to do this day, it will really be up in the air as to what we do. But how cute are these shirts!?!! I ordered them off of Jane.com on a whim and they just came today. They are super soft. I was very pleased.

Thursday: Magic Kingdom / DAH Day
DAH check list Lanyards and "Land" Shirts
Untitled
I had been eyeing these shirts on Tee Public for awhile now. And finally decided to order them! I think they will make a great Castle Pic. Andy got the Frontierland shirt, I got Adventureland, Gwen got Fantasyland (cause you know it's purple and cute), And Morgan got Tomorrowland since it was blue colored and that is her color of choice these days.

Untitled
I am also making them DAH Event Lanyards. It sounds like they no longer give the lanyards out, just wristbands. I have to print them and laminate them still but I ordered these lanyards to put them on.

And they do this!!!
Untitled

This is the front of the Lanyard
Disney After Hours Lanyard

And the Back:
Back
I left spots to check off which rides we do and how many times. I think they will love them.

Friday: Hollywood Studios / EPCOT Day
Snacks around the World Lanyards
Today I was going to do Pick-A-Pearl coupons and necklaces to put them in. But then I made these.... So I think I will keep the pick-a-pearl for another time.
Here is the front:
Snacks Around the World
And the Back:
Snacks Around the World
These also need to be printed and laminated.

Untitled
As you will see there are 3 lanyards, I ordered one extra for another sassy girl that we will hopefully be seeing on this day!

Saturday: Magic Kingdom
Minnie Shirts and Dress for Gwen
Untitled
I bought the minnie dress awhile ago for Gwen, actually I think in September! She loved it then. So, she should still love it now! And I admit, I mailed it if for shirts for me and Morgan. Ha!

Sunday: Travel Day home
Just a note about our Summer Trip!
This will just be a piece of paper "revealing" the August trip to them.

Woo! That was a lot!!! I have to finish the sheets that I put out with these next! At least it gives me something to do. This time before the trip starts to be torchure! There is nothing to really plan and nothing to do but wait.

Those are super cute! We ended up giving all the new clothes to the girls as Christmas gifts, otherwise we wouldn't have had much under the tree for them. I'm still on the fence about whether I want to do Tinkerbell gifts. I was handed down a whole tub of the little Disney plastic figures that the kids haven't seen yet which may just get divided out by day to become nightly gifts. We've already spent so much on this trip that I don't want to buy 10 days worth of trinkets just for the sake of it.

I think that is a big NO! It makes a special album and links you to it. Blek! I might have to bit eh bullet and get a subscription.
Ugh. It was too good to be true that Google photos might work!!

Right now I use imgur. Thankfully it's still free. Hopefully it stays that way!
I will need to investigate that option next!!

46056074464_d80c2ceed6.jpg
I have those jammies, too!! I definitely needed a bigger size to wear them comfortably, but it was the top I wanted more than anything, so when I found an adult XS at the outlet, I bought it! It fits pretty snug, but I absolutely love it!! Those shorts ended up in a donated bag of clothes after I had a good laugh at what I look like in XS shorts :rotfl:

I ordered myself that Ariel pin, too!! I guess I never grew out of that teen laziness either LOL Gotta love Parkbound buttons!

Oh, these are the cutest!!!!! Definitely perfect for a castle pic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter