Split stay or not?

have two trips planned - one in October for F&W at BCV for 8 nights, then one in February with 4 nights at OKW and 4 nights at BLT (one bedroom at both)- have never stayed at BLT so happy to try it! I unpack but use packing cubes so the unpacking and re-packing are pretty easy!

I'd vote for split stay. AKV can be isolated after a while. You have to bus everywhere. BWV or BCV will be perfect for 2nd half. Pools are different so kids will love that. Plus you can walk out to Boardwalk area for dinner. Choose a park day for check out date. I checked out on TV, dropped off luggage, hit the park. And I got a txt about my room # in the afternoon. Head to new resort room, opened room with magic band and luggage were there in the room already. Disney perfect. Didn't even need to check in!

The only down thing is BC's pool may be hard for the 3.5 year old. I'm worrying about keeping track of my 8 yr. Consider BWV.

If you let Disney transfer your luggage to your new resort, don't plan on having it by 4PM. It could be a lot later in the evening.

We will have a car and will plan to move our own luggage.

Although we avoided yc/bc with our son when he was the same age I don’t see our daughter being an issue. She’s very calm. I’ll be the one hanging with her most of the time and I’m sure she’ll enjoy the baby slide and the beach area. She never leaves my side. Haha.

Booked this morning and was able to get a 1bed at beach club. We did five nights and will then move to 1bed akv concierge for four nights!

Thanks for all the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!