Split Stay & Magic Bands

philcata

Earning My Ears
We have a split stay booked for October.We are only getting the option to customize one Magicband. In the past we have received two bands with a split stay. Is this a new thing? I was really hoping to get two of the new customized Magicbands.

TIA

It's probably another IT glitch. We have a 3 way split coming up and as of yesterday we were still given the option to customize all of them.

In your MDE account - go into "My Magic Bands and Cards" and you should see all your options for ordering for each reservation. I just did this and understand that you do not see the option to order each set on the main MDE page.

If you don’t see the second set, just call. They’ll have it fixed in minutes! Good luck!

In your MDE account - go into "My Magic Bands and Cards" and you should see all your options for ordering for each reservation. I just did this and understand that you do not see the option to order each set on the main MDE page.
Thanks! I found them through that link.

Suppose I only want one magic band for the whole stay, do I have that option as well. One of our party is not listed on my first reservation because he won't be there until we change to the 2nd resort. But I can add him to the first reservation as well if it makes the whole magic band thing easier. Multiple magic bands, sent to our home, is going to just make things confusing.

I just noticed that my old magic band is still active. Unless the magic bands have been made more comfortable (such as lighter weight or less bulk) I would like to just use my old magic band, that already has my non-expire ticket on it.
OR, all of the data for my non-expire ticket is really in my account, and my magic band (new or old) will pull from that account. In this case it does not matter how many magic bands we get (one or two), all of the data will be the same.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter