Split Stay FP+ & ADRs questions

w84no1

Sith Lord
Do I have to make ADRs and FP+ twice? Or can I make those when the windows open up on the first room at 180 & 60 days?

You Can only do each of those for length of stay that’s one of the downsides to a split stay.

You can do FP+ for the whole stay when the window opens for the first room. I just did it for our last split stay. If couse, you have to have a ticket of the appropriate length and the reservations linked to your MDE account.

You can do the ADRs for both at 180 days, too, but you will have to call MS to book those you want for the second part. Online system makes you wait until the window opens for the second part. MS doesn't have that restriction.

You can do FP+ for the whole stay when the window opens for the first room. I just did it for our last split stay. If couse, you have to have a ticket of the appropriate length and the reservations linked to your MDE account.

You can do the ADRs for both at 180 days, too, but you will have to call MS to book those you want for the second part. Online system makes you wait until the window opens for the second part. MS doesn't have that restriction.

I will have an AP, and I am more worried about FPs anyway, so thanks. I still might call for the ADRs.

As was mentioned above, as long as you have a ticket for the entire trip, you can book fastpasses. We had no problems booking fastpasses for our split stay. I don't recall if we had to wait for some of the ADRs or if we could book all of them upfront.

As was mentioned above, as long as you have a ticket for the entire trip, you can book fastpasses.

We are doing a split stay in September, 4 nights at BLT followed by 4 nights at BWV. We planned to do 2 days at Universal in the middle of the trip so we only bought 6 days hoppers. Will be be able to make 6 days worth of fastpasses or only the BLT first 4 days of the trip? I'm assuming I'll be okay but just want to make sure. It seems like most people say tickets for entire trip, which technically we don't have. We only have enough tickets for the days we want to be at the parks.

We are doing a split stay in September, 4 nights at BLT followed by 4 nights at BWV. We planned to do 2 days at Universal in the middle of the trip so we only bought 6 days hoppers. Will be be able to make 6 days worth of fastpasses or only the BLT first 4 days of the trip? I'm assuming I'll be okay but just want to make sure. It seems like most people say tickets for entire trip, which technically we don't have. We only have enough tickets for the days we want to be at the parks.

You'll be able to make 6 days of fastpasses. Fp's are tied to your ticket, not your stay. The stay is only important for when you can make the fp's (60 days prior for onsite). Even though it's a split stay you will be able to make all 6 days at your 60 day window.

You'll be able to make 6 days of fastpasses. Fp's are tied to your ticket, not your stay. The stay is only important for when you can make the fp's (60 days prior for onsite). Even though it's a split stay you will be able to make all 6 days at your 60 day window.

Awesome. Thanks for confirming!

We were able to make our FP+s for all of our days on our Dec. split stay (important for those FOP FP+s) but I went online two times for my ADRs, I could have called, but wasn't too worried about getting any of our restaurants so didn't bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter