Split Stay Configuration?

Arguetafamily

Mouseketeer
IMG_4931.png

IMG_4932.png

This may be confusing to some, what I did here.

I don’t want to let go of the concierge room for one night, since we’ve never been in one.

Option #1
Keep both nights at Grand and try to get the other two by stalking.

Option #2
Keep one night at Grand and try to get that one at Contemporary

Which one is most likely to come through last minute 🤔🤔

Does it make sense?

What room type are you trying to get at VGF and BLT? That would make a difference in chances.

I have done one night changes, but always followed by a two night stay for our 3 night trips…if it were me, I’d try to turn one night from VGF to BLT so I had three nights there.

What room type are you trying to get at VGF and BLT? That would make a difference in chances.

I have done one night changes, but always followed by a two night stay for our 3 night trips…if it were me, I’d try to turn one night from VGF to BLT so I had three nights there.
VGF is a studio standard and BLT is a one bed lake view. Technically we are only missing Wed night for BLT or Friday night at VGF.

VGF is a studio standard and BLT is a one bed lake view. Technically we are only missing Wed night for BLT or Friday night at VGF.
VGF standard is going to be much harder than a 1 bedroom LV room. Plus, you are within the 31 day mark so any changes to rooms for less points is going to result in those points going into holding.

I just realized that you have multiple rooms for the same nights booked. You problsby need to get something canceled or you will end up with holding points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter