Split stay changing hotels question..

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
We are booked at HRH from Oct 24th - Oct 28th my husband is now thinking he might want to stay at CB again . So my question is if i cancel a night or 2 at HRH is there a way to get to HRH for the last 2 nights from CB?

As mac says no free transportation now between the hotels, but a cab wouldn't cost much or one of the alternatives like uber.

I have a similar situation coming up. It’s just myself and a wheeled carryon. If I wanted to take the boats (SF to PBH), would they allow me through security with a suitcase? I wouldn’t really mind as it’s a pretty ride and I won’t be in any rush. Just not sure if a suitcase is allowed on the boats and in citywalk.

I don't know what the policy is but maybe your hotel would know the answer.

I asked PBH and they mentioned they transfer my luggage to RPR? Is this incorrect info?

I called up both hotels HRH and CB. CB said i would have to get one of the taxis that are in front of the hotel it would cost about $10 and HRH said basically the samething. But i was wondering about the luggage situation would bell service transfer the luggage

I called up both hotels HRH and CB. CB said i would have to get one of the taxis that are in front of the hotel it would cost about $10 and HRH said basically the samething. But i was wondering about the luggage situation would bell service transfer the luggage
That’s what I was wondering... the person who answered at PBH said bell services would take care of it but I wonder if that is wrong info...

That’s what I was wondering... the person who answered at PBH said bell services would take care of it but I wonder if that is wrong info...

I do not know current policy about this

All I know is last year when changes were made for no longer free service of moving luggage there were posts about it

At that time if you stayed at one of the 3 premier hotels and were moving to one of the lower level hotels, premier luggage service did not charge you to do so
They handle the luggage transfer without a charge

But if you went from cabana bay to one of the premier hotels, you had to secure your own transportation to move your luggage

Many used the transportation cars in front of their preferred or value hotels

Policies change without notice and then we have threads asking what is the policy

To get current info for moving luggage between two resort hotels, contact the hotel where you are booked

They will have updated info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!