Split stay at Disney resorts & ADR's

ilanakan

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Today is the 180 day to make my ADR's for my upcoming Disney vacation. I've done some, but because I have a split stay the second part is not open yet to make the reservations.
If I call will they make my reservations for the second part of my stay, or do I have to wait for the 180 day mark for the second part of the vacation?

Pretty sure you have to wait for the 180 mark of the second stay but I suppose it does not hurt to call.

You have to call. I have a split stay too. And I called to get beach and cream for later in the trip. I just did this last week.

You have to call. I have a split stay too. And I called to get beach and cream for later in the trip. I just did this last week.
I just called to get an ADR later in my split stay, and I was told I had to wait until 180 days before my second back to back stay.

I just called to get an ADR later in my split stay, and I was told I had to wait until 180 days before my second back to back stay.
Not a lot of details in that earlier report. DVC Member Services has been known to pull some strings to help members out with split stays, but the dining folks no longer have that ability. Your experience is to be be expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!