Split Stay and Magic Bands

Ksquared

DIS Veteran
I will be doing my first split stay in August - we booked 1 night at Poly followed by 6 nights at Boardwalk. I'd like to use 1 set of magic bands for both hotels, can I easily do this? The only reason I care is because we will probably pay to upgrade our bands so that's why I'd only like to use one band for the trip.

Yes, you can! Bands are assigned to people, not stays, so you can access all of your reservations with one band. Just a thought- we have a split stay in June and I took advantage of that to get 2 upgraded bands for myself- I couldn't decide.

Yes, you can! Bands are assigned to people, not stays, so you can access all of your reservations with one band. Just a thought- we have a split stay in June and I took advantage of that to get 2 upgraded bands for myself- I couldn't decide.
I'm having trouble deciding as well so I may just order 2!

I have a triple split stay so am getting 3 upgraded bands! I am so excited to get some new designs in my collection.

You can coordinate your magic bands with your outfits as long as you have active magic bands from past trips that still have a good battery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts