• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split Resort Stay - ADR still 10 days?

Gymbomom

<font color=teal>The best seat in the "house" for
We are staying 3 nights at the beginning of the trip at a Deluxe resort. Then we check into a moderate for the next 7 nights. On my 180 day mark for my deluxe resort - would I only be able to book for the first 3 night stay and have to wait for the other reservation number to book the other 7 nights?

Make sense?

I have a split stay coming up in August. I was actually able to make all my ADRs, online, for the entire trip...was very surprised. I have had to do two different days in the past..had to book the first one at my 180 days out from the first reservation and then start again at the 180th day out from my second reservation. So, when I was allowed to make the entire 9 days of my stay, even though I change resorts on the 5th day, I was shocked.
Some have been able to make their entire ADR bookings at the first 180 day window, others have not.
In fact, when I went back to try and add another ADR, about 183 days before the start of my second reservation, it wouldn't allow me to. I had to wait until I got to the 180th day. I wonder if I hit a glitch the first time around.
I would try to make them all, when you call at the first 180 day window. Worst case scenario is that the system won't let you do it past the last day of the first reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter