Split Disney VIP Dec 24-30???

Having done several VIP tours, I think sharing with strangers would be difficult. We all move at different paces and have different priorities for a day that costs that much. We always have specific rides we want to do and if others wanted to do rides we didn’t love, we would feel we were wasting our VIP time. Granted it would be less expensive than when we are just 6 people booking the entire guide, but still would be expensive, even when split with one or two other families and I wouldn’t want to waste any time. jMhO. Hope you find like minded folks to share it with.

We are family of 5 (+2 kids under 3) who would possibly be interested if you’re still looking for VIPs...let me know. Will traveling the week of the 24th...

We are family of 5 (+2 kids under 3) who would possibly be interested if you’re still looking for VIPs...let me know. Will traveling the week of the 24th...
If I am reading this right, you would be a party of 7. For VIP tours, everyone counts, not just those 3 and older.

Did you do the VIP? Is it worth the money? We are going at Christmas and it seems like a good deal to me. We did receive a reply from Disney listing the rides and attractions included, PLUS VIP to the parades. Fortunately, the list includes all the rides that we want (we are all adults). Any feedback is appreciated. It seems worth it to me to be ushered around at that time of year.

For anyone interested, this is what is included:

The VIP Tour is a great way to experience the theme parks; being on a VIP Tour it gives you priority access to 30 plus attractions! This means you will have unlimited access to all of our Fastpass Attractions plus priority access to about 15 additional attractions. Not only do we offer attraction access, but we also can make any reserved viewing experiences for our popular shows and parades in a special reserved viewing section. It doesn’t end there, our Tour Guides will also have access to character meet and greets with Mickey at his house in Toontown, the Princesses at Fantasy Faire, and Anna & Elsa from Arrendale. Disney PhotoPass – Get unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads for the day—and share these memories with family and friends! You’ll even be able to access photos taken on select attractions and during select Character dining experiences. Magic Shots are also included

The Follow Attractions offer FASTPASS Access:

Disneyland® Park:

• Splash Mountain
  • Space Mountain
  • Indiana Jones Adventure
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Star Tours- The Adventure Continues
  • Roger Rabbit’s Cartoon Spin
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
  • Matterhorn Bobsleds
Disney California Adventure® Park

• Soarin’ Over the World
  • California Screamin’
  • Grizzly River Run
  • Radiator Springs Racers
  • Goofy’s Sky School
  • Toy Story Midway Mania
  • Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission BREAKOUT!
The Following Character Meet-N-Greets are offered:

• Disney Princesses at the Fantasy Faire
  • Meet Mickey at Mickey’s House
  • Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome
The following selected Non-Fastpass attractions would also be offered for preferred access:

Disneyland® Park:

• “it’s a small world”
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Snow White’s Scary Adventure
  • Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
  • Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
  • Jungle Cruise
  • Autopia
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Disney California Adventure® Park:

• Monsters Inc. Mike and Sully to the Rescue
  • Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree
  • Jumpin Jellyfish
  • The Little Mermaid- Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
  • Flik’s Flyers
  • Francis’ Ladybug Boogie
  • Tuck & Roll’s Drive ‘Em Buggies
  • Heimlich’s Chew Chew Train
  • King Triton’s Carousel
A couple things to be aware of. 1. VIP tours allow for 2 cars to be parked (valet) at the Grand. 2. The rides on the above list can change. For example, Peter Pan and Alice are now on the list, and I believe Pinocchio's is removed.

I was told specifically not to tip when I made our reservation for June. They said they are well compensated and they are restricting the rules on allowing the guide CMs to accept tips. Even after the ask three times rule. I talked about buying them snacks or a meal, they said that was fine, just no money to exchange hands with a guide anymore.

when i did the VIP tour last year, i also asked in advanced about tipping and were told it's up to our own discretion, we tipped and it was very much appreciated by the CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter