Splash Mountain??

wdwlover88

Can't seem to get enough!
Has anyone ever tried to squeeze a family of ten in a Splash Mountain log?? I know it can only hold 8 but we have two younger ones that we might be able to sqeeze between two people. Do you think they would let us? I'd really rather not separate our party. Having two people in a log by themselves sounds rather dumb. What do you think??

It might be a safety issue. Ask the CM's by all means, but don't be surprised if they say no. Be prepared to split up into 2 groups of 5, or 4 and 6, whatever works best.

Have fun!

Two groups of five might work out better. You might want to decide who will ride together ahead of time... although all ten of you would be nice for a group photo. My guess is, probably not, though.

I'd have to agree with the "probably not". It never hurts to ask, but as suggested above..I would plan on splitting up into two groups. :D

I have often seen 3 across a row on splash. (A child between 2 adults.) I don't know how many rows they can do this for each log. Maybe there is a rule about that?
K.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter