Splash Mountain Refurb?

OneThree

DIS Veteran
This may have been answered but I didn't see it when I searched. Does anyone know how long Splash Mountain will be down for refurb?

I've seen it anywhere from April 2018 to a vague TBD.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Splash Mountain is my favorite attraction, so I've been on the lookout for this info too. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get anything concrete either. I also saw the "April 2018" floating as a rumor somewhere... hopefully that is early April. We are going during Spring Dapper Day and I'll be really bummed out if it's closed stiill!

I heard rumors of April as well. We're going in 3 weeks, and I'm SOOO disappointed that it'll be closed! It's my favorite ride ever.

Imho, the official notice from Disney is TBD since Touring Plans stays quite up to date with those and that's what they have listed.

I think Touring Plans had the April 22 date up for a short time last week, and then changed it back to TBD. That may be where the April rumors came from. I've been checking that daily...just HOPING for a miracle!

Wasn't it just down in early Fall??? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. But it does seem like an awfully long time to refurb an attraction where all you're doing is sealing joint and making sure the animatronics are working. Seems like that would take 6 weeks tops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter