Splash Mountain and an ECV

Eeyore'sthebest

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>Not So Tagle
Does anyone know how Splash Mountain is for someone with an ECV? My DH wants to do this ride first. Figures he'll actually be able to get into it early in the morning before everything starts to cramp. I remember that you need to climb some steps, etc. Can he get the ECV to the platform, if he can't where does he pick it up, how much walking is there (if any), and any other information would be wonderful.
Thanks for any help! :flower: :wave:

From what I remember there is a by-pass line for wheelchairs and they can get you pretty close to the boats. I just picked up my son and plopped him in.

This past Thanksgiving, I was directed around to the exit and boarded immediatly.

One in our party could not do the steps and we were directed to the exit area.

As you stand by the steps that go up to the attraction, it is to the right, behind where you look at the photos on the screens.

If you ask at the fass pass return they can tell you where to enter. You can go right up to the logs and leave your ECV right there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter