Spirit Rates April/May 2018

katriscari

Mouseketeer
We flew Spirit this year with no issues in May from Cleveland to Orlando. Next year we are going at the end of April & returning in May. Anyone care to share the lowest price they paid for a ticket/how far out they booked? I booked in August 2016 for May 2017. I joined the $9 Fare Club and ended up paying $267.22 for 3 paid return flights & 3 checked bags, the Fare Club & trip insurance (flight portion was only $144.27) --heading down I paid $297.27 for 3 paid flights & 3 checked bags (flight portion $234.27)--I now check my emails daily and watch fares, and I notice that you can get flights much, much cheaper. Am I better off waiting a little longer for next year's flights? Is there anywhere you can get historical data regarding when flights are cheapest to buy? I always try to fly the first flight out for the day, so I do not want to get burned by waiting either. Our non-stops are very limited these days from Cleveland as well. Any insight would be much appreciated :)

We are going end of May. We are international flying for SAP. Late Sept 2016 out flight up for 6 with two checked bags and home with 6 checked bags was right about $1800 Including fee to join the $9 club. Hoping for the same for current trip. I know there was a coupon in March for this year that would have worked for us when I was mock planning this year for next years budget that was 99% of flight portion. Hoping to not wait til march but starting three months out is best deals if there is room on your flight is what I am seeing. Planning to book in Feb but hoping to hold til March if necessary for a good deal. Will see if my nerves can take it. I also learned if you book at the airport, the $18.99 per ticket per flight is not charged. That is a $250 saving for our family of 6. Not sure how close you are to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter