• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spirit of America trip - October 2009

knewton64

- May the luck of the Irish always be with you -
Anyone else going during this month??? If so, give a reply as this will be my first trip to the northeast as I am looking forward to it.
- Kris: :goodvibes

DO my feet smell that bad??? I mean, I seem to be the only one going on this trip in the month of October 2009! :eek: ........oh oh.....does that mean "trip canceled due to low attendance?" ------- I've called ABD & they said trip 10% filled (as of Nov 2008) - So ---- should I be
:scared: ?????? Or.......?????? Is it the economy or????

.....going on this trip!

Who else is going???? give me a shout out! :)

....they said it's still "a go." So just wondering if there is anyone out there going or are they just telling me a rather tall tale??
Is it wise for me to cancel?? Any penalties??
Feel confused about this & sure can use some suggestions.

I don't think this board gets that much traffic
:)

....they said it's still "a go." So just wondering if there is anyone out there going or are they just telling me a rather tall tale??
Is it wise for me to cancel?? Any penalties??
Feel confused about this & sure can use some suggestions.
You will lose your $300 pp deposit if you cancel. If Disney cancels, you get all your money back.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter