Spirit of Aloha Coconut Bread Recipe

mrawson

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can get the recipe for the wonderful coconut - pineapple bread they serve at the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show? We just got back and can't stop talking about that bread. Any help would be much appreciated.

Does anyone know where I can get the recipe for the wonderful coconut - pineapple bread they serve at the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show? We just got back and can't stop talking about that bread. Any help would be much appreciated.

Yes, it's posted in our Disney recipe thread in this forum. There is a separate Index that makes it easy to find. Sorry I can't link it to you, but I'm having a ton of trouble accessing these forums today....just can't get things to load. :confused3

Here is my favourite coconut flour recipe, thats probably not what you're looking for
4 egg whites
1 vanilla
1 cake flour
6 baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cup buttermilk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter