Spinoff - last movie you saw more than once in the theatre

I think the ONLY movie I saw twice at a theater was Crocodile Dundee. LOL! I had seen it with my brother and then a boy I liked (I was in high school) asked me to see it so of course I said yes.

Star Wars the new one. Seen it on the ship fantasy day it came out. About a week later seen it at home using movie pass. If it wasn’t for movie pass I wouldn’t of watched it twice thou.

Back in the early 00s when Disney rereleased a number of animated movies on IMAX. DH and I saw Beauty and the Beast twice. Also saw Aladdin or Lion King, which we had seen as kids.

Otherwise it's whatever was playing during the kids summer/winter matinee series. And usually I'd bail out due to work and it would be the grandparents seeing the movie for a second or third time. Padington, Yogi Bear, and Despicable Me have those honors.

400px-Rocky_Horror_throne_screencap.jpg

Estimated 20 times in a theater. Last time around 1985.

I have seen a lot of movies twice in theaters. Most recent is The Greatest Showman, and I would love to see it a third time!

The first Harry Potter I think is the only one I've seen twice in the theater.

I've already seen Black Panther twice and plan on at least one more.

Before that, I saw Captain America: The Winter Soldier twice, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory twice, and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl three times.

The Lion King.

I saw it the week it was released back in 1994 and returned to the theater the next day to watch it again.

I also saw it in 2011 when it was re-released in 3D.

9 to 5, our town had one movie theater, and starting in 6th grade, that was Friday night. For whatever reason, that movie was there for at least 2 months! And I saw Rocky Horror a few times.

Force Awakens and Beauty and the Beast (Live action) would be the two most recent ones.

Thor
Titanic
Bring it On
are all also on the list

I'm desperate to see Black Panther a second time in theaters!

BLACK PANTHER (3 times so far this weekend)
The Help
12 Years A Slave
Harry Potter
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tyler Perry movies
Precious
Best Man

The Princess and The Frog
Frozen
Zootopia
Monster's Inc
Finding Nemo

There are plenty more but those ate the ones that come to mind right now.

Quick question for you, I'm afraid to wade into the Black Panther post for spoilers. How does the violence compare to say Last Jedi? I'm weighing whether or not to take my son. He's seen GoG, Last Jedi, Force Awakens etc... just wondering how it compares. All of those I saw before I let him see it.

The Michael Keaton Batman. I was in High School, and every combination of my friends and I that you could think of saw it 8 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter