Spinoff - last movie you saw more than once in the theatre

I think the *only* movie I've seen twice in the theater was "Father of the Bride." I went with my family, then my now-husband invited me. It was the first movie we saw together. I don't normally go to the theater twice for the same movie, even if I loved it.

The Greatest Showman. Took my two girls, who immediately decided we had to see it again with DH and DS's SO. Before that, Deadpool (once with hubby, second time with the teens in tow).

Titanic. It came out when I was in high school, i was 15 or 16 and it was the big date movie. It was playing at the theater for months, I saw it the first time with some friends and then the next 3 times on dates.

ET. AMC sponsored a reissue a few months back and it was fun reliving the thrill of watching it on the big screen again.

I saw Coco twice, and The Greatest Showman thrice. I don't usually watch movies more than one time but really liked these.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

We saw it the first time, intentionally.

There was a problem with another movie we went to see, they gave us free tickets to see it another time. But also told us that to feel free to crash another movie that was running. We didn't want to see anything else, so we went into "Big D" and saw Last Jedi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter