Spider-Man MCU split. Impact on Marvel Land?

Can someone explain the Disney-Sony arrangement and current dispute to me like I’m five? I’m trying to read online articles, but I’m confused.

There isn't a specific film in preproduction right now, so I'm pretty sure we'll see an agreement before the next film hits the development stages. As someone mentioned this is early on & unfortunately the media goes for the more dramatic version of the story. Yes talks have stopped & the couldn't reach an agreement, but it doesn't mean that thing are completely finished. Much like cable blackouts, they will return to the negotiation table shortly.

This won't have have cause any issues with the attraction in the DCA.

And...he's back! Sony and Disney have come to terms. One more MCU Spider-Man movie and cameos in other MCU films. Reportedly Sony took the 25% equity stake that was originally on the table but not the 50% that Disney was pushing for at one point. Good news though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!