Spending one day in Universal- focusing only on Wizarding World

saraheli

Mouseketeer
Its been a few years since we've last visited the park and for this visit we only plan to focus on Harry Potter. How should we schedule our one day? We are staying at Hard Rock so will have EP and early admission and plan to do IOA and Universal.

Is there a best time of day to ride Hagrids? First thing in the morning, later at night?? I see a thread dedicated to Hagrids but its 52 pages long! Can I get the cliff notes?

Also as opposed to the last time we visited, gringotts and Forbidden journey now take express pass. How long are those lines typically if you've got express pass? Is there a best time of day to ride those?

Also, if we bought interactive wands a few years ago (I think it was 3 years) will they still work??

You shouldn't be worried about when is a good time to ride them, because if you have unlimited EP you really should be fine and be able to cover everything. If really are that worried, or want to make sure to have as shortest of a wait possible, even in the EP line, I would say first thing in the morning, or later in the evening.

As for Hagrid's advice. I typically suggest people to start stalking / checking the replies in that post about a week, perhaps two before their trip to really get an idea of what is going on with the ride in more current time, as well as seeing the pros and cons on the best methods on getting onto the ride.

Its been a few years since we've last visited the park and for this visit we only plan to focus on Harry Potter. How should we schedule our one day? We are staying at Hard Rock so will have EP and early admission and plan to do IOA and Universal.

Is there a best time of day to ride Hagrids? First thing in the morning, later at night?? I see a thread dedicated to Hagrids but its 52 pages long! Can I get the cliff notes?

Also as opposed to the last time we visited, gringotts and Forbidden journey now take express pass. How long are those lines typically if you've got express pass? Is there a best time of day to ride those?

Also, if we bought interactive wands a few years ago (I think it was 3 years) will they still work??

The cliff notes of the Hagrid's thread is just looking at the last page or two. What was happening in the first 50 pages doesn't really have much to do with what is going on today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!