Spending 1 year wedding anniversery at Disneyland

MickMan

DIS Veteran
Any romantic ideas on what to do at Disneyland for our 1 year wedding anniversery? Anybody ever have Disneyland do anything special for them? Anything special I can ask for from Disney to make this an even more spcial trip than it will already be?

Thanks!:bounce:

I probably will be no help here, but I am also going to Disneyland for my one year anniversary so let me know if you find anything special!!! It will be our first time at DCA, but we got engaged at D.Land :) When are you going? We will go in october , so maybe there will be seasonal events to try depending on when you go!!!

What a sweet idea!! HMMMMM.. Make reservations at Blue Baybou and let the CM know that it is your anniversary - they might do something special for you . It is also one of the most romantic places to eat inside the park with the stars and the lightening bugs. very nice... ask to sit next to the water...

There are some nicer restaurants at the disney hotels.. Napa Rose I heard is beautiful.

Disney does offer renewal of vows pkgs -- very pricey $$$. Maybe stay at the Disneyland Hotel or the Grand Californian Hotel for a more pampered stay.
I believe you can get portraits done in the park as well - hand drawn or sillhouttes.
They also have Mickey ears as wedding gear (silk black for guys and white for ladies) - would be a nice touch to wear as you celebrate your happy beginnings :)

We had hoped to do a renewal of vows for our upcoming (November) 10th anniversary but decided to spend the cash on a trip to DL instead! Time flies when you are happy . Best wishes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter