Speed Boat Question!!!???

sugermouse

<b> Would eat all meals at Tepanyaki as long as th
W are planning on doing those speed boats, the "mice" or something. Where should we rent them from? Is the Contemp. or Poly a good place? And when do you think it would be the best time to do them? THANK YA!!!::MickeyMo

All MK resorts rent them. Don't rent if stormy as they will make you get off the lake due to lightning.

So do BC/YC, BW and I believe OKW. I don't know about the new SSR.

We just rented watermice last week from the Poly. Great place since you can get over in front of Magic Kingdom in a few minutes. 45 minutes were plenty to speed around the lagoon. We went everywhere including the back bay behind Contemporary. Could get up close to all resorts on the water but could only dock where you rented from

It's fun to race by the ferryboat waving to the hundreds of passengers!

Kirsten

Is it better to rent over by the MK or by the Boardwalk? We are staying at the Beach club which would be easier but if the scenery is better we can easily go over to another resort and rent them. You can do that can't you? :confused:

I think going to the Contemp. or Poly is better. I have done them everywhere and that was my favorite just because its so big and MK is right there. Plus there is a lot that you can explore out there.

I've read on other threads that the MK resorts (Poly, CR, GF, WL) have faster boats than the Epcot Area resorts as they have been recently upgraded.

mk resorts boats have always been a little faster than the epcot resort area boats. We were informed by a cm a few years ago, when we asked why they seemed slower than the cr's boats. Its due to the lake, and wake area's. The size of the lake is smaller, etc... and I believe so many more transports on the lake at epcot/mgm.

Any of the mk resorts are a good place to rent boats, they all are allowed in the same area. CR has a very nice bathroom locker area near boat rental. And when you cross from 7seas lagoon to bay lake you go over the water bridge (wake speed only)! Kinda scary cause the discovery island boat is ALWAYS behind you, even if it was no where near you, no matter when you go into this area. :eek:

Have a great time. :hyper: MKY princess:

all of the boating / swimming pool area's have life vest available. On the mouseboats they are mandatory. The larger boats you have to have them with you but do not have to wear them.

MKY princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter