Spectro on 5/1.... can you help?

Digita1Bob

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I'm sure this sounds like an odd request, but desperate times call for desperate measures. On 5/1 my wife, my 3yo daughter and myself already purchased tickets to see the 6pm La Nouba performance prior to Disney scheduling SpectroMagic for that same evening. Consequently we will most likely be unable to get to the Magic Kingdom until about 8pm and thus unable to find a spot to view the parade. I really want my little girl to see this parade.

Is there any kind soul reading this who is planning on staking out a prime viewing spot early, who'd be willing to reserve a little extra seating space for a mom, dad and their little girl? I'll gladly bring a $20 Disney Store gift certificate for you as a token of my appreciation.

Any help is appreciated.

E-mail me at: spectro@digital-design-group.com

Regards,

Bob

I won't be at Disney until the following week, but we have found good seats coming at 8 or even 8:30- my husband hates waiting an hour for parades. A good viewing spot for us as late comers is by the fire house on main street. That is where the parade starts and we have generally been able to get good spaces there.

Hope you find someone who can hold your spot, but if not- try there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter