Specifics on: Express Pass at park open; early close for special events

UORthistime

Earning My Ears
Trying to work on our plan for a trip to UOR in early April. Two overly OCD questions....:) We are staying at RPR.

1. Current plan is to use the early park entry hour for DA to have spell time while it is less crowded and to get in line for Gringotts right at park open time since the EP does not before then. Will that work out well or is there a downside to planning to do Gringotts via EP at that time?

2. The park closes early the day we are there - at 6 for Gradbash. Will we get kicked off/blocked from stuff before 6? Or have up until just before 6 to still get in lines?

1. I would actually recommend doing Gringotts during early entry so you can enjoy the queue. You miss some stuff if you use EP there. Things will still be quiet in Diagon Alley even after that first hour so I wouldn't be stressed about losing some spell time.
2. Sorry! Not sure! We were there on a night that a company bought out the park and there were some parts being set up thus closed off but it was minimal. Not sure on timing for rides though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!