Special request in Memory of my Dad

Jmldavidson

Earning My Ears
I'm looking to have a design made in memory of my dad for a trip my mom and I are taking in celebration of his life. He loved ice cream, and Mickey mouse. So I thought maybe a Mickey with Angel wings eating a big bowl of ice cream with my dads name on the bowl with Dad on one, and his name and Husband on the other, or something to that affect. His name is Mike and he passed away in 2017. Thanks in advance!

I can send you the higher resolution but you need 4 more posts for me to pm you a link.

Hello!!! I have had you make some things for me in the past. Wondering if you could make one for me that has the Disney world and cruise that says
“Land to Sea” February 2020
Borisch’s & Strupp’s
Grandpa Glenn, Grandma Lisa, Sara, Joe, Wyatt, Sawyer, Jaimie, Chad, and Avery

Then one that says
Strupp’s & Borisch’s
Grandpa Glenn, Grandma Lisa, Mom, Dad, Wyatt, Sawyer, Aunt Jaimie, Uncle Chad, and Cousin Avery

Then on that says
Borisch's & Strupp’s
Grandpa Glenn, Grandma Lisa, Mom, Dad, Avery, Auntie Nah-Nah, Uncle Joe, Cousin Wyatt, and Cousin Sawyer

As always thank you for your time and I appreciate all you do!!!

Hello!!! I have had you make some things for me in the past. Wondering if you could make one for me that has the Disney world and cruise that says
Borisch’s & Strupp’s
Grandpa Glenn, Grandma Lisa, Sara, Joe, Wyatt, Sawyer, Jaimie, Chad, and Avery

Then one that says
Strupp’s & Borisch’s
Grandpa Glenn, Grandma Lisa, Mom, Dad, Wyatt, Sawyer, Aunt Jaimie, Uncle Chad, and Cousin Avery

Then on that says
Borisch's & Strupp’s
Grandpa Glenn, Grandma Lisa, Mom, Dad, Avery, Auntie Nah-Nah, Uncle Joe, Cousin Wyatt, and Cousin Sawyer

As always thank you for your time and I appreciate all you do!!!
Sorry, but I am not taking any requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!