Special rate at Swan/Dolphin

Steelersfan

Mouseketeer
I am a school teacher and see that the Sawn and Dolphin offer a $129/night special for teachers, nurses, government workers, etc.

What I am wondering is if guests at these two hotels get the same priviledges as Disney owned resorts. In other words, can we get into the parks early now that that has been reinstated and are we eligible for the length of stay pass (now the something park hopper).

This is a tremendous discount and I was wondering if ther were any catches. Also, anyone who has stayed there... I'd love your take on either place!

Thanks!

Hi! I have stayed at the Swan/Dolphin and loved it. You might want to head over to the resort board there are a couple of threads on S/D.
Yes you do get early enter and the passes.
The only thing you cannot do is charge at the parks to you hotel room(no big deal just used a regular credit card.
I have stayed at Poly and BC/YC
and thought the S/D was just as wonderful, but at half the price. You won't be dissapointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter