Special needs stroller

MaggieMollyMom

Mouseketeer
has anyone tried the new type they are providing from Orlando Stroller Rental? The foot rest and canopy seem like a pain compared to the old Liberty. Thoughts?

The Maclaren Major? We have this stroller and liked it. It's lightweight and folds just like a regular umbrella stroller. The footrest wasn't really a problem, we hung a string backpack on the back and just tossed the footrest into it and work the pack when we folded the stroller. Ours is an older model and the canopy had to be removed completely to fold; that was a bit of a pain but it was tolerable, I just held it in front of me. However, we rarely take buses during "rush" crowds (park open/park close). The video looks like you can now leave the canopy on and fold -- but it looks like it sticks out and might be annoying. I can see that bumping everyone in the aisle or near you.

I was looking at Orlando Medical Rentals recently, and they have several different models of special needs strollers. You might check their options.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter