special needs stroller rentals

Family Loves Disney

DIS Veteran
does anyone have the websites for the rental companies that rent the special needs strollers? DS is 9 yrs old and 130 lbs. I have the Maclaren special needs stroller, but I do not want to pack it if I don't have to.

Yes, if you look in post #2 of the disABILITIES FAQs thread, you will find several places where you can rent special needs strollers. That thread is toward the top of this board or you can find a link to get there in my signature.

Are you flying or driving? If flying I would recomened that you bring what ever your child is used to. They will let you take the stroller all the way to the gate if you tell them it is a wheel chair. If you are driving and need the extra space for your luggage then I would check with Orlando stroller rentals ( I think thats the name, Sue has the name and link posted in the thread she told you about.) I have heard good thinkg about them and they seemd very nice when we looked into bringing our own verses renting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter