Special items/merchandise to bring home, from Paris or DLP.. thoughts

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
I was starting my list of our family and friends to get a little something from our trip... so it got me thinking about any really special items that I might want to look for, to bring home.

I am a Pandora junkie, I just finished my Cinderella bracelet, and my Mickey and Minnie bracelet is almost full.. so any Pandora items that I can only get in Paris or DLP?

Christmas ornaments are another thing that I would like it add to my Disney tree... Is there a year around Christmas shop at DLP?

We have touches of Disney in our home, almost like hidden mickeys... so maybe something to add to our home decor'

Any thoughts or suggestion are much appreciated.

Merci:thanks:

There are quite a lot of Home items in the parks. Make sure you go into the shop next to Ratatouille ride as they often have some different items.
The main shop on the left of Main street as you walk down ( which goes all the way down ) has a section in the middle - Lilys boutique I think its called tend to sometimes have some different things as well.

Also make sure you look in the art shop in the Village

If you collect Disney art books, the book for the 25° anniversary is a but pricey but well done..

They only recently added the Pandora shop to DLP, so I don't know about which exclusives they might have, but there is a shop now.
There is a year round Christmas shop underneath the castle

Thank you so much... Is the Pandora Shop in the park? so excited about the Christmas shop... YAY..

I was talking to a some friends that went over last year, and they went shopping one afternoon and she said that there is like a outlet style mall near by like one or two train stops...Do you know the name of it? or any info would be some much appreciated...

There are quite a lot of Home items in the parks. Make sure you go into the shop next to Ratatouille ride as they often have some different items.
The main shop on the left of Main street as you walk down ( which goes all the way down ) has a section in the middle - Lilys boutique I think its called tend to sometimes have some different things as well.

Also make sure you look in the art shop in the Village

Thank you, more notes going in my book...

I think it's in Main street, but I'm not sure, I haven't been since it opened

Not sure which mall, but there is a big one in Val d'Europe. Have never been there and not sure if it's really outlet, but there is a Disney store.

Thanks :thanks:so much your info has been wonderful... I know that I will have more questions... Again thanks so much for all your help and advice... :D

I was talking to a some friends that went over last year, and they went shopping one afternoon and she said that there is like a outlet style mall near by like one or two train stops...Do you know the name of it? or any info would be some much appreciated...

its called La Vallee Village https://www.lavalleevillage.com/en/home/ its located in the nearby village called Val D'Europe which is 1 stop on the train. There are also buses from Disney but the bus routes have changed since I was there in 2016. Its about 10 minutes from Disney property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter