Sparking up the Romance at WDW...A March 2013 trip report for Lovers:)Update3/22pg9

brandihead2012 said:
Morning all,
So I went to the dentist for a cleaning and he said I have a couple cavities tht he wanted to take care of, so I came in installments, the first set on the 1st were amazing, the follwing week on the 8th I'm still in pain... I went back Monday of thos week for my inal one and he said the pain that I am feeling is because it was soo deep and either a it will take more time to heal or b he is going to have to do a root canal! I am 15 days away! I have never had a root canal, is this something that will be fine in a couple days or is this ongoing pain? I am so mad!

I've had a root canal and I don't remember it hurting too much, it's the chewing that can be annoying, I had to chew on the opposite side

Morning all,
So I went to the dentist for a cleaning and he said I have a couple cavities tht he wanted to take care of, so I came in installments, the first set on the 1st were amazing, the follwing week on the 8th I'm still in pain... I went back Monday of thos week for my inal one and he said the pain that I am feeling is because it was soo deep and either a it will take more time to heal or b he is going to have to do a root canal! I am 15 days away! I have never had a root canal, is this something that will be fine in a couple days or is this ongoing pain? I am so mad!

Oh no! :sad1: I'm so sorry! That's terrible timing. I've never had a root canal but I hope you don't have to have one. If you do, I hope you heal up really quickly!

I hope you feel better soon! I've never had a root canal... did he say how soon he would need to do it?

I've had a root canal and I don't remember it hurting too much, it's the chewing that can be annoying, I had to chew on the opposite side
That is great. I have a really good dentist, so im hoping that if it gets bad he takes really good care of me.

Oh no! :sad1: I'm so sorry! That's terrible timing. I've never had a root canal but I hope you don't have to have one. If you do, I hope you heal up really quickly!
Thank you :goodvibes

I hope you feel better soon! I've never had a root canal... did he say how soon he would need to do it?
He said that if I conitnue to be in pain I need to come back early next week. Things are looking better though, I haven't took any pain meds since yesterday morning!! Crossing my fingers that this is just a hoax and goes away. Note to self, no dental work a month before your trip.

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestrucHappy Valentines Day ALL :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Hope you're still feeling less pain and are able to avoid that root canal! And I hope you had a good Valentine's Day too!

Look what came in the mail today :) :cool1: :yay: :dance3: cheer2:

7C734704-8728-43C1-AF48-6CC5F3D3A480-235-000000B935061D69_zps06449156.jpg

I am so glad I found your pre-trip report. I will be there at the same time as you! I'm not sure if our plans line up but I think we will be at Hollywood Studios (I still call it MGM too!) on the same day. For my boyfriend and I, it will also be our first trip to WDW together :)

This is the thread I started today. Not sure if I did it right! :confused3

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3068191

I am going nuts in the planning process too. We just booked everything last night and I am kind of glad that it was a sort of last minute trip otherwise I would be stressing for several months prior!

Anyway, I am glad everything is working out for you and I hope you have a great time!

:rotfl:
We are down to single digits sister!

So exciting!!!
I know! I thought they were lost in the mail, I bugged the mail man for a week.:confused3

I am so glad I found your pre-trip report. I will be there at the same time as you! I'm not sure if our plans line up but I think we will be at Hollywood Studios (I still call it MGM too!) on the same day. For my boyfriend and I, it will also be our first trip to WDW together :)

This is the thread I started today. Not sure if I did it right! :confused3

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3068191

I am going nuts in the planning process too. We just booked everything last night and I am kind of glad that it was a sort of last minute trip otherwise I would be stressing for several months prior!

Anyway, I am glad everything is working out for you and I hope you have a great time!
I'm sure you did it right! Your going to disney what can you do wrong!?!?! I will read it later today. My boss wouldnt appreciate me reading all day :rolleyes1
If we have a same day we should do a ride or something together! I will look deeper as I read... Pluto0809 will be there the same time too! I will be watching like a hawk for her bag!

Would you mind explaining to me about the Photo Pass? I read somewhere that it was complimentary but then I think you said you paid $149?

Photopass+ is a cd that you purchase that comes in the mail after your trip. You get a card to use in the park where CM at disney take your photos for you. Photopass is not complimentary and is quite expensive. I paid 149 because i bought it 14 days before my trip. It is 199 if you wait. You can just get the normal photopass for 99 14 days before your trip or 149 if it is later. The only difference is photopass+ you get your ride photos for "free" and certain meal photos. There are photopass share that go on if your interested in doing those. These can be found on facebook. My mom does them, but im a little untrusting and expecially with photos since they are your memories!

Hope this helps... I'm kinda also learning as I go!

Well this is will probably be the last time I update until I get back... I may surprise you all with a picture if I can do it from my phone. I do have an instagram.... bhead10.... Follow me if you do :)

Anywho plans for the next 48 hours follows as....

Work until 4 today.

Go home and pick up my dog and Zac, and drive from Kalamazoo to Hillsdale. (an hour and a half away :drive:)

Drop Minkiss (my sweet dog that I am going to miss way to much) off at my moms. Pick up her camera, talk for a little bit. And then go to zacs parents and say hi and talk a little bit there.

Plan to be on the road at 9. (another long commute)

Arrive in Kalamazoo by 11. Sleep.... :thumbsup2

Wake up at 7:30, Shower...

Massage and pedicure at 9. :cheer2:

Spray tan after that (I am soo pasty and meant to tan before the trip but I am sooo busy at work and been working a lot of 12 hour days... I work at a staffing agency and we have so many jobs open so to anyone who says there is no employment out there tell them they are WRONG!) :rotfl2:

Go home and finish packing, (odds and ends, hair dryers carry on etc...)

Zac gets off work at 1, so he will shower and we are hoping to be on the road to Chicago by 3. (2.51 drive)

Arrive at the ramada in for the night... Figure out the shuttle to the airport. sleep by 8. (haha, Well try to at least)

Wake up at 3, get in lobby by 330, take shuttle by 4, figure my way around chicago O'hare.... :rotfl2: wait for flight at 6am

While we are waiting and flying I will be reading the second book to Fate intrupted.. Im a smut book reader and can normally read a book within 6 hours so I should have it done by the time we land. I do need to pick up something for motion sickness. Zac is not a good lander and i get headaches from reading in the car.

When we arrive EPCOT! :)

What a great photo of you two! So glad you made it. Just one more day until I arrive at WDW!:cheer2:

For those of you that are just now joining me, Welcome, for those who have read my trip report, I am sad to announce that my trip is over. Needless to say I am now back to the normal routine of work, cooking, cleaning and spending countless hours reading....

Well Here are some brief intros,

Me, (Brandi) a 25 year old Disney lover. This is my first trip with out my family...

DBF (Zac) 22 year old, not so Disney lover, has been with his family and road the Monorail and the train.

When March 1st-March 8th
Where- Disney's All Star Sports
Disney Dining plan Plus

Well I Don't want to get to involved in the trip until i have my photo pass so I will get you started with my first 2 days....

I finished up my work week on Thursday the 28th. I am an account manager at a staffing agency so work has been super hectic, I think i was at my 40 hours the start of Thursday morning so i didn't feel bad about taking an extra day off, plus I had a long night of driving my puppy to Hillsdale. I currently reside in Kalamazoo and Hillsdale is about an hour and half south of us. My mother was watching my dog for the week so it was either drive him down the next day or tonight. I chose tonight because I wanted to hit the road asap to Chicago the next day.

We finally got back to Kalamazoo Thursday night and I still had a lot of packing to do. As I finished tying up some loose ends I realized I was a lot more tired then I wanted to be, so I hit the bed at around Mid night.

Zac had to work the next morning so I was up with him at around 6am. He showered and I realized I had several missed texts and calls from my brother. He was rushed to the hospital due to his appendix being ruptured. So after getting on the phone with him he told me his surgery was at noon which gave me plenty of time to go get my scheduled massage, pedicure and spray tan.

I was running behind because my pedicure took forever and got a message that they took him into surgery early due to it being worst than they expected. When I finally made Zac was out of work so he came with me. I was unable to see him so I went back to my place and finished packing. When he was out of surgery and ICU, I was able to finally see him. We packed the car, paid the rent and headed to the hospital. It was a quick visit just to know he was okay. We were on the road by 2 which actually meant 1 Chicago time.

The ride was pretty boring... We stopped for some Taco hell, I mean bell. Here are some pictures from the drive.

We checked into the hotel room, It was the Ramada Inn. We did a Park, Stay and Fly thing for 94$ It included shuttle to and from the airport, here is the picture from the room...
My sleepy Man
Disney002_zpsf9a8b7c2.jpg

The room
Disney001_zpsb8bbce1a.jpg

After settling in we cuddled and decided to order a pizza...
IMG_5317_zps933d668e.jpg

His side is the Side with no cheese of course... As you read this trip report you will come to find Zac is a super picky eater!

Then we had some fun with the IPAD...
528454_10200681345662320_1049044597_n_zpsa5884c32.jpg

as you can tell someone else is super excited about Disney
72607_10200681345502316_711293706_n_zps8fd4de0d.jpg

We finally went to bed around 830 due to needing to be up at 3:15 for the shuttle to the airport....

cont... Flight and first day at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter