Spam threads

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
Last few mornings a ton of spam threads.........so many to hit report for each. I just log off until later.

You'd think they could implement a keyword block as there are certain words/phrases that would at least reduce it a bit (and are not likely to be in a typical post).

Thank you. Unfortunately the spam software is unable to catch everything. Admin and moderators do our best to clean up as soon as we see them. I know I check for spam before getting out of bed each morning.

Thank you fir reporting them as it does help to get them cleaned up faster as it brings them to our attention.

Thank you. Unfortunately the spam software is unable to catch everything. Admin and moderators do our best to clean up as soon as we see them. I know I check for spam before getting out of bed each morning.

Thank you fir reporting them as it does help to get them cleaned up faster as it brings them to our attention.

I normally report each thread - is that the correct/only way to do it?

Just looked - still a bunch. I tried to report each one but I need to wait 20/30 seconds between each one....I reported one or two but logging off for now again. I come on here and there a minute or two when I have a moment.

Thank you though to the moderators. I know it's all time consuming

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter