Space restaurant

It’s not just WDW.
Yea I'm not sure if Hagrids opened on time, but heard a rumor it's still only open part time to save on the wear of the track, which was made from the wrong material and will need to be replaced.

Not sure it's true, but rushing deadlines can lead to mistakes.

Wonder if Space will "transport" you into space somehow before seating. Seems odd to just walk into space otherwise.

Was hoping it would be open for our 1/25-2/2 trip, but that's looking unlikely at this point. How does Disney do openings like this? I saw the earlier post about reservations only being open a couple days before the actual opening, which seems crazy. Do they do "soft opens"? Like, if we're in Epcot on 1/30, should we stroll by to see if there's anything happening?

Was hoping it would be open for our 1/25-2/2 trip, but that's looking unlikely at this point. How does Disney do openings like this? I saw the earlier post about reservations only being open a couple days before the actual opening, which seems crazy. Do they do "soft opens"? Like, if we're in Epcot on 1/30, should we stroll by to see if there's anything happening?
That was how the Skipper's Canteen worked when it was about to open full time.

That is what I immediately thought of not the actual hydrolators just new versions of them.
LOL,
Hydrolators were much smaller though. This is more like a miniature version of the Mission to Mars/Moon ride.
Well, it does actually take you somewhere so maybe more like the DL Haunted Stretching Room?

Suppose to open early 2020 that can mean anything.....lol..... Probably won't be signature at first will wait and see what people think of it..... I dont think any of the Signatures are worth 2 TS credits if your on the dining plan !!!!

Suppose to open early 2020 that can mean anything.....lol..... Probably won't be signature at first will wait and see what people think of it..... I dont think any of the Signatures are worth 2 TS credits if your on the dining plan !!!!

I could've swore I recently read an article about this with a release date or month. I'll see if I can find it but I wanna say it was March of 2020 but dont hold me to that. I'll do some research.

I could've swore I recently read an article about this with a release date or month. I'll see if I can find it but I wanna say it was March of 2020 but dont hold me to that. I'll do some research.
I believe the job positing all suggest a February 2020 opening with some indication that it will be February 13, 2020 (the exact date I’m less sure on).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!