SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for a reservation in late April...we reach our 180 mark on October 26th...guess I'll reserve another restaurant and then switch it if they start taking reservations...

I'm really hoping it will be open by Jan 30. We currently have an ADR at Rose & Crown but looking to book something else.

I was hoping for Mickey's Railway and the Skyliner for our trip in early September this year-neither happened! Now for our early March 2020 trip I am still hoping for Mickey's Railway and Space 220. The Skyliner is closed down now due to the "incident", so I'm wondering if I should just count on being able to experience these on our next trip in 2022!

At D23 they said this winter... Disney considers winter as January and February. But we will see.

I know, but remember when SWGE was going to open in "late fall" and that turned out to be Aug. 29?! So, perhaps, when Disney says "this winter", they really mean October? (I'm joking, of course! Just trying to remain optimistic!).

I do wish they would make an announcement soon. Like others, I have other ADRs in place and would love to solidify my plans at some point!

At this point, I've given up hope that it'll be open by early January...but that's ok. I have great dining plans in place for this upcoming trip, and I know I'll be back at WDW to experience this at some point...maybe as soon as summer 2020. Thinking on this, I've been to restaurants at WDW right after they opened and there always seem to be some bugs in these early phases (as in problems...not roaches :rotfl2:), so maybe it's best if I'm not dining here right after it opens.

I know, but remember when SWGE was going to open in "late fall" and that turned out to be Aug. 29?! So, perhaps, when Disney says "this winter", they really mean October? (I'm joking, of course! Just trying to remain optimistic!).

I do wish they would make an announcement soon. Like others, I have other ADRs in place and would love to solidify my plans at some point!

Normally would agree with you here but given the constant videos and photos of it, some of which are from a weekend ago, where they show the building is still open, I really don’t think it would be the case where they pull the opening further.

Watching watching watching - have multiple chances to get in, ready for that ADR!

Haha I’m glad you’ve got the space open, our plan is jam packed but I’ve just told my husband to book any time if they open in case he sees the news before me :)

We would have to just work around it - even if that means 2 dinners in one day! :rolleyes1

even if that means 2 dinners in one day!
That's what we'll be doing. Our schedule is so crammed with all the regular stuff we always do, then adding new stuff, and fitting all the dining res. in wherever we can (on the dp). I had down time in there, but had to add because Oga's, Savi's, and droids became top priority for my 2 adult sons. And extra time in GE has taken all the down time I had planned. Maybe they will think it's meh and we might get a little sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!