SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trio of wishes for Jan. 4-10: Space 220 restaurant, Star Wars Dessert Party, and SWGE: both rides! I can dream, can't I? Do have a ressie @ Oga's so guaranteed entry to land in case the crowds are crazy with both rides up.

Trio of wishes for Jan. 4-10: Space 220 restaurant, Star Wars Dessert Party, and SWGE: both rides! I can dream, can't I? Do have a ressie @ Oga's so guaranteed entry to land in case the crowds are crazy with both rides up.

Going the same dates as you, I too have reservations at Ogas. Isnt the other ride opening in 2019? Hopefully crowds will die down by January.

Going the same dates as you, I too have reservations at Ogas. Isnt the other ride opening in 2019? Hopefully crowds will die down by January.
Yes rise of resistance suppose to open in dec. watching this thread and info closely for more info on this restaurant

I think it’s still hard to tell how it will work since some people canceled trips this weekend. But it wasn’t just oga it was droid and lightsaber as well. I couldn’t get a reservation to do ANYTHING.
That I think may have something to do with people canceling trips due to the hurricane though. I don’t know that it will continue being walk up.

And this weekend the lines are much shorter than the short lines from last weekend. So, it's less crowded on a non-storm weekend. Can easily walk into all of the Galaxy's Edge locations with no reservation. Certainly no reason to reschedule a trip around reservation availability. Smuggler's run wait is 20 minutes today.

If it’s not open for early December, I think we’ll skip Epcot. It’s always my first night stop, but I always lament not driving into Orlando and eating somewhere out of the parks. Of course, that never happens once the magic starts the next day, and the thought of leaving never again crosses my mind.

Anxiously waiting! We are booking ADRs for March now and I was hoping it would be open for reservations by now! 🤞

fingers crossed for a mid=december opening.... or early december! Heck, anytime in December........

We're traveling the same dates, and also hoping for an ADR for the restaurant. Also have Oga's res (and droids and Savi's on top of that). SO . . . MUCH . . . SPACE.

I would not be surprised if the ADRs go live before it is on the parks blog. I could also see them announcing an opening date and an ADR date on the blog.

I think either way it will be reported here fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!