SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that ADRs for Topolino in the Riviera Resort were just made available this week for their opening on Dec 16, it doesn't seem that this space restaurant will be open before that date. That's just my opinion. Pictures of progress of the Riviera Resort in comparison also appear to be much further along. Maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised & construction will ramp up once Galaxy's Edge finally opens in August.

That's what has me worried, that Topolino's has a date. But, that restaurant area could be "completed" and still not be able to open if the rest of the Riviera Resort is not open. So, it isn't exactly apples to apples. At least, that's what I am telling myself because I am really hoping for a December 1 opening date.

Takumi-Tei is supposed to open this summer and still doesn't have reservations open either. I wonder if EPCOT, or the outside companies running these restaurants, waits until it is really close and they are 100% sure?

Super excited for this one! We may be there in January but I’m wondering how early you can make reservations.

Following along. Reading through this thread it seems unlikely it'll be open in early November, but it would be nice surprise if it does.

It doesn't matter to me what the menu is either....we're excited to try it out and hopefully will do so during our second week of December trip this year!

I'm guessing this will be a 2 credit restaurant, but does anyone know for sure?
I don’t think it will be a signature/2 credit restaurant. The official communications thus far call it a “table service experience” and don’t include the word “signature” anywhere, whereas the new restaurant in Japan (Takumi Tei) was communicated as signature all along. But I suppose we won’t know for sure until it is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!