SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is at the top of my radar for our February 2020 trip. I'm obsessed with the International Space Station, and love tracking it as it flies over my house --- or when I'm on vacation. I'm totally geeking out over this!

Just curious as to when guests will be able to make their ADRs for this restaurant.....before it officially opens or not until it actually opens. And how do we find out.

Just curious as to when guests will be able to make their ADRs for this restaurant.....before it officially opens or not until it actually opens. And how do we find out.

Likely once the restaurant has an official opening date, they'll release reservations. When that is, that's what we're all waiting for. I'm sure someone will post once they see a bookable ADR date or even when the restaurant appears on the Disney page which is usually a good sign that they'll be adding dates sooner than later.

Thanks! We're going next March so I'll keep a lookout, assuming it will be open before then.

Considering that ADRs for Topolino in the Riviera Resort were just made available this week for their opening on Dec 16, it doesn't seem that this space restaurant will be open before that date. That's just my opinion. Pictures of progress of the Riviera Resort in comparison also appear to be much further along. Maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised & construction will ramp up once Galaxy's Edge finally opens in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter